𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣12:30𝙥𝙢𝙈𝙖𝙮 6𝙩𝙝

12:30𝙥𝙢
𝙈𝙖𝙮 6𝙩𝙝

"so you got my number, never texted me, and i still don't know your name," I said handing Meesh her donut.

"my name is Jocelyn," she said shyly as i smiled.

"pretty name, this is Meesha my twin, Janiya, Braelynn, Taelen, Damien, Andre, and James," i said pointing to everyone as they waved at her.

"hellloooo," she said quietly. as we were eating James and Andre started yelling at each other. Meesh, Janiya, and Braelynn were gossiping about something. Taelen and Dame were talking about tryouts and i was looking around eating my donut.

"are you new here?" i asked her trying to start a conversation.

"yeah i moved here like a month or two ago," she said lowly making me nod. the bell rang i hugged the girls and dapped up the boys walking to the office. i sat behind Mrs. Teyana's desk as she looked at me questioningly.

"what you gon do if i'm not here one day Mikey. they gon call yo momma and give you a weak ass referral," she said sitting down she was serious and i could tell.

"i don't know." i said looking down. "i don't even be doing nothing," i said with a straight face thinking about what happened this morning.

"you called the teacher by his first name..." she gave me a look that said 'let's be real' "you know better than to do that," she sighs. i know she cares about what's best for me but i swear i don't be getting into too much.

"all the times before i didn't do anything," i said slouching in the chair.

"i know that but when you come in here and i'm not here they aren't going to care," she said rubbing my shoulder she went on her computer and i pulled out my phone. i saw they were texting in the group chat.

imma hit you in the head🧍🏾‍♀️

meesh😐: we going to Taelen's after school

Niya😑: Asia and Malachi are at work so we can go

Brae😒:^^

BigBoy James🦍: ight

meesh😐: imma add Jocelyn so she can come too.

me: ight

meesh😐 add (267)859-485