𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒉 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

i was contemplating not telling Asia what Kayla said. then again she doesn't know who Kayla is. Asia been getting on my nerves too so i already know she finna be on some shit. it's not even that serious she didn't say anything crazy. she said 'if your girl isn't pleasing you good enough i'm always here.'

"STINKKKKK!!" Asia came in yelling making me roll my eyes.

"what?"

"WHAT?! nah let's try this again," she mumbled to herself making me huff. She walked back out the room. "STINKKKKK!!"

"yes Asia," i said irritated.

"what's wrong with you," she said mugging me.

"nun why you being irritating," i said going on my phone.

"sorry." she said lowly going downstairs. i just shook my head she was being all loud and shit and i'm tryna chill. i turned on the tv and just put on some random shit. at first, it was boring then it started getting. as i was watching the tv Asia came upstairs and went to the bathroom to get in the shower. she was irritating me because whenever i need her the most she's never there.

"WHERE YOU FINNA GO?!" I got up and yelled in the bathroom.

"going to get my nails done with Loli and Janell," she said softly making me nod as if she could see me.

"i'm finna head out ight."

"yeah," she said making me turn on my heels and leave as fast as i could. i connect my phone to my car and called Kayla.

"hey daddy," she said tryna sound sexy.

"i'm five minutes away be stripped down when i get there," i said as i paid attention to the road. i went by the gas station and grabbed a bag of chips. Asia didn't make breakfast cs she was mad so a nigga hungry. i drove to Kayla's raggedy-ass house and went to her door opening it. i walked up to her room and seen her laying on the bed legs spread looking at me.

"i see your lil girlfriend wasn't good enough," she said seductively.

"just come suck my dick, so i can fuck you." with no hesitation she came over to me and got to work.

" with no hesitation she came over to me and got to work