𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒉 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟎𝒂𝒎

𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟎𝒂𝒎

"wake upppp it's your birthday." i heard Asia yelling jumping on the bed. i groaned and rolled over to the other side. "wake upppp, i made breakfast and you got more presents downstairs." once she said breakfast i got up.

"let's go i'm hungry," i said grabbing her hand rushing her downstairs.

"that's your plate." she pointed at a plate that was already made. she ain't say nothing but i word. i started eating not thinking about anything else except how good this food is.

"the presents are on the table in the front room," she said eating from her plate.

"who are they from," i mumbled with a mouth full of food making her mug me.

"your family and friends." she said making me nod. after i finished my food she grabbed the plate and washed dishes. "go open your presents and meet me upstairs so we can go somewhere real quick." i nodded slowly cause she was acting sus. i went to go open my presents and started getting hype all over again. once i finished my food i went upstairs seeing her dressed watching tv.

"ok i'm ready to go," i said, i was in the same close from the night before. she looked at me out the corner of her eye.

"boy if you don't get dressed dressed," she said laughing turning her attention back to the tv. i pouted and made my way into the closet. i wanted to see where we was going and she talm get dressed dressed. i grabbed a random shirt and pants and got dressed. i grabbed a pair of shoes that match my shirt.

"ight i'm ready let's go," i said getting excited.

"come on." she said giggling grabbing my hand. "can i drive your car?"

"only today." i handed her the keys and she skipped to the car.

"hm put this on." she handed me a blindfold make me mug her.

"hell nawl you on that 50 shades of red shit," i said as she mugged me back.

"you mean 50 shades of grey." she laughed.

"nah i said what i said." i put on the blindfold and sat back. "play some music."

"saylesssssss." i felt her stop the car and play some music. "I GOT TOO MANY HOESSSSSS BUT THEY AIN'T YOUUU."

"ion wanna listen to this sad shit," i said crossing my arms.

"too bad." she laughed "YOU LIKE TO PUT THAT SHIT IN YO NOOOSSEEE ."

"but i still love you," i mumbled.

"DOING SHIT THAT NOBODY KNOWSSSS. IN THE STREETS THEY BE THINKIN YOU A LADY. BUT AT HOMEEEEEEE."

"you a mf porn star i swear to god," i said leaning over near her.

"you singinggggg it stink," she said all happy making me laugh. we listened to more of her sad shit.