𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒉 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎𝟏 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎
𝟏 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

"Malachi let go," she said grabbing my hands.

"nooooo stayyyyy," i whined as she got out my grip

"i gotta take Brae(Braelynn) to your mom's so she can chill wit Niya i'll be back okay." she said kissing my lips twice. "we gotta go pick her up later, too."

"mmcht man." i turned over and mugged the wall. "BRAELYNN YOU BETTER BE READY!!" I yelled.

"i am chill out." she came in and hugged me and left out with Asia.

"i need some pussy." she be leaving a nigga wit blue balls, when she come back i'm fucking her pussy up. i went back to sleep and 30 minutes later i heard the room door open. "c'mere." she came over to me and sat on my lap.

"yessss." she smiled.

"you know good and well not to leave my horny ass inna morning," i said placing my hand in her leggings.

"stop yo hands cold." she said giggling. i rubbed her ass slowly making her hum in my ear.

"leh fuck... leh have a lil secs," i said making it a joke since this is the first time i've mentioned anything sexual. i turned her over and got in between her legs. i kissed her and she kissed back immediately.

"mmm Malachi i wanted to go to the nail shop we can do this later," she said pulling away. i trailed my kisses down her neck.

"if we do this now i'll pay for them, and your hair." i looked up at her as i slipped my hand behind to undo her bra.

"say less." she smiled taking off her shirt and her bra. i putting her right nipple in my mouth and she moaned in my ear. i switched to her left nipple as she placed her hand on my head. i popped her nipple out my mouth and went down to her leggings pulling them off her along with her thongs. she was wearing them hoes last night? she lucky, i would've woke her up to dick if i'd known. i kissed her right above fat ma and she whined.

"chilllll," i said laughing. i placed my lips on her and she moaned out loud making me look up at her.

"oh fuck Kai." i lifted off her making her whine. "whyyyy."

"that's not my fucking name Asia," i said as i looked at her for a quick before going back to sucking on her clit.

"shit daddy." she moaned trying to run. i hummed in approval... finally got my name right. i slid in two fingers and felt her walls tighten around my finger. i wiggled my fingers signally her to relax and she did. i place my lips back on her clit sucking hard than before. she jerked her hips up while moaning my name making me push her hips down. i pumped my fingers harder as she grabbed my hand trying to stop me.

"let my hand go, Asia," i said as i hit her spot repeatedly.

"daddy i'm cumming." she whined making me smirk while eating her out.

"cum." i looked up at her as she came on my tongue making me lick up all her juices. i was about to pull down my pants when Kayla weird-ass gon call my phone. "what."

"where have you been i haven't talked to you in almost a month," she whined.

"Kayla i gotta girl get up off my phone." i hung up and looked down at Asia who was knocked out. i huffed and got a towel to wipe her off, her medicine, and underwear. i wiped her off and grabbed her water bottle from yesterday.

"i don't wanna take it imma be drowsy for hourssss." she rolled over and i huffed.

"you can be in bed as long as you want and i'll pick up the girls, okay?" i said as she nodded and took her medicine. she grabbed my chin pulling me into a kiss, adding tongue she pulled away and sucked on my bottom lip.

"chilllll." i laughed and laid next to her as she leaned her head on my chest.

"don't wake me up when you leave Kai." she laughed.

"i won't you know that medicine be having you knocked."

3:00𝙥𝙢

i stretched and cut off the quiet alarm so Asia won't wake up. slipping out of bed i put on my crocs Asia got me so i can "match wit her" but now i like these shits. i got in the car and drove to my mom's house. if these lil ass girls be loud in my house we fist fighting. i got out the car and unlocked the door.

"Y'ALL GOT 5 MINUTES TO BE IN MY CAR!!" i yelled up the stairs and walked to hug my mom.

"boy you gon learn to not yell in my house." she kissed my cheek pulling two containers of crab boil out the fridge and handing it to me.

"good looks," i said sitting at the table.

"where Asia at."

"she took her medicine and you know how she be tired." she nodded and sat across from me.

"what y'all finna do when it's time for kids. she can't be drowsy all day long. plus her job doesn't really call for her to be drowsy." my mom waved her hand dismissively.

"you know what Asia do?" i said because Asia said she don't tell people.

"yeah she does hair," she said making me nod. she can do hair but that's not what she does.

"she gon start taking it at night right before she goes to sleep. it'll wear off probably an hour after we get there. it's been almost 3 hours since she took it." i said as my mom smiled she was finna say some shit about the wedding i just know it.

"alright Malachi we ready." i heard Niya say. i nodded and stood up.

"bye momma." i kissed her on the cheek. then i remember what i did before i came here. well.

"bye, y'all be safe ya hear me." we all nodded and they got in the back seat together gossiping about something.

"that seafood boil fa us?" Niya asked making Brae laugh.

"hell nawl this shit for me and my wife," i said holding the boil tighter cs who df she think she is.

"Asia still there? she said she was going to Nani's after she dropped me off." Brae said making me look at her sternly inna mirror. i coulda sworn she told me she was coming back to my house.

"you lying she said that?"

"yeah... she must've changed her mind tho." i nodded and drove home.

-𝙂𝙐𝘾𝘾𝙄 🤠(y'all thought they was having skex? no siree)