𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

𝙊𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩
2:00𝙖𝙢
𝘼𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙡 26𝙩𝙝

the couple stepped off the plane and walked to the rental

the couple stepped off the plane and walked to the rental. as they got closer a man opened the door for them and they got in. they said thank you and made their way to the bungalows. they walked to the farthest bungalow and unlocked the door. (A/N: you don't know what it is? guess what? google.com)

they both walked in, in awe at the decor and luxurious room and the r&b playing lowly in the background. both thinking 'they sure know how to pick a room.' they walked through the front room and kitchen making their way to the suite. below the bed was a glass strip that allowed them to see the clear water under their bungalow. now and then a small fishy would swim by.

as they walked out to the farthest part of the bungalow. they saw a table with two chairs and a hammock. even though the bungalow was located over the water the had a small private pool connect to the outside porch. next to the pool were steps that lead closer to the water with a small area that had bean bag chairs and lit candles.

they walked back inside and looked at each other. no word was exchanged between the two but they knew what each other wanted. they stood looking at each other admiring the flaws that they found perfect in each other. the mistake they forgave each other for. the lust that they craved at this moment. without hesitation the couple found themselves embraced in a heated make-out session.

as a signal to jump Malachi taps Asia's thigh twice making her jump. he grabs her thighs as he kisses her against the wall. the only thing on Malachi's mind was how he was going to make love to her all night long. he slowly placed her on the bed as they continued their make-out session. the only break between their kisses was them taking off articles of clothing. carelessly throwing them around the room.

Malachi leaned back admiring the woman he can finally call his wife. he kissed her lips one time while moving her to her neck. sucking harshly hoping to leave a mark to claim her as his. looking at his work he notices that he successfully made a mark on the. he licked over the mark blowing on it as a chill went down her spine.

he trails kisses from her neck to her stomach. he kissed her stomach thinking to himself 'i'm getting this girl pregnant tonight'. he looked up in her eyes as her chest heaved up and down. nervousness set in her body as if they haven't done anything sexual before. she was nervous because the look in Malachi's eyes was different.

he slowly pulled down her thong and his boxers. he leaned down and placed his lips on her heat. making a low moan leave her mouth. he slowly licks up and down, drawing random objects with his tongue. he flicks her clit with his tongue as her hand abruptly goes to his head. he starts to kiss her heat making Asia's eyes roll to the back of her head from all the pleasure.

he slips two fingers in, Asia's back arch to his cold finger. he slowly pumps his fingers in and out of her core while he licks and sucks on her. after doing this for a few more minutes Asia's climax arises and she releases her juices all on his fingers.

he placed one of his fingers in his mouth sucking it clean. Asia opens her mouth, Malachi smirks as he places his finger in her mouth and she sucks on his middle finger. Asia then pushes Malachi on his back taking him by surprise.

Asia grabs Malachi's dick firmly as he jumps from the sudden feeling. she stroked him a few times before she places her tongue on the tip of him. she circles her tongue around his tip making Malachi groan. Asia smiles to herself knowing she did something right.

she tried to deepthroat but couldn't fit him all the way. she used that trick she seen on TikTok and didn't gag. she bobbed her head up and down quickly. giving him the twister-mister, cock-glock-gawk, super-soaker, salt-shaker, rotator-traitor, eater-treater, gorilla-grip, sucking-lips, extra-tongue, extra-spit head.

as she bobbed her she stroked the part she couldn't fit in her mouth. she tried to refrain from hitting his tip on the back of her throat knowing that pushes him over the edge. after doing the twister-mister, cock-glock-gawk, super-soaker, salt-shaker, rotator-traitor, eater-treater, gorilla-grip, sucking-lips, extra-tongue, extra-spit head for a second time. she deep throated him until his tip hit the back of her throat. he bucked his hips and came down her throat.

she pulled off him and swallowed making an 'ah' sound. she licked her lips, she opened her mouth showing she swallowed. he smiled at her grabbing her neck and tonguing her down.

she laid down on the bed and he got on top of her. kissing her one last time before lining himself up with her entrance. he rubbed his head against her wet entrance.

"stoppp," she whined as he laughed.

"you wanna stop? thas what you said?" he leaned back making tears almost come out of her eyes.

"MALACHI JOSIAH I AM NOT PLAYING WIT YOU!!" she yelled as his eye widened.

"damn you want it that bad." he hovered back over her and lined himself with her entrance once again. he slowly thrust his hips and slid into her slowly. "damn." he muttered under her breath. he continued to thrust his hips slowly. the slow thrust feeling sensual to them both. Asia moaning and Malachi groaning were turning them both on. Asia wanted him to go faster but Malachi was on a mission.

after repeatedly thrusting Asia started to feel her climax. she started to squirm, clench and unclench herself around his dick.

"Kai i'm cumming." she said as her body began to jolt forward.

"cum on yo dick." with those words Asia released on his dick. "we not done." he said as he noticed Asia getting too relaxed. "turn over." she tried to turn over but her legs were already sore. 'fuck him and his good dick' Asia thought while Malachi helped her on her knees. he arched her back and slid in. he started with slow strokes making Asia throw it back on him.

"faster," she said as a breathless moan.

"if ya want," he said chuckling as he sped up his strokes. he grabbed her waist while ramming into her. he watched how her ass jiggled every time he thrust into her. he grabbed her hair rough pulling her back against his chest. still thrusting roughly he wrapped his hand around her neck. he leaned her head back far enough until he could look her in the eye.

"oooh fuck Kai," she said grabbing his hand trying to signal him to slow down. he let her neck go and she fell face-first on the bed.

"take this shit," he said thrusting into her relentlessly. Asia reached her arm back to slow him down. he grabbed her arm pinning it to her back and thrust into her harder than before. hitting her spot every time making Asia's eyes roll to the back of her head. "you love me?" he asked hitting her spot hard and slowing down.

"yessss." she dragged.

"say it," he said hitting her spot purposely to make it harder for her to talk.

"i-i love y-youuu," she said as she had tears running out of her eyes.

"huh... i couldn't hear you," he said teasingly.

"I LOVE YOU FUCK!!" she yelled making Malachi smirk he hit her spot one more time as she came without warning. he thrusted a couple more times before he nutted in her.

"we not done," he said picking her up.

-𝙂𝙐𝘾𝘾𝙄 🤠(here you horny fucks go 🙄, but i think imma make this book 50 chapters we'll see tho)