𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

𝑳𝒐𝒍𝒊 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏𝟗:𝟎𝟎𝒂𝒎

𝑳𝒐𝒍𝒊 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏
𝟗:𝟎𝟎𝒂𝒎

as we walked to the plane i noticed weird stares from my sisters. i mentioned i was bringing a plus one but i didn't mention it was a guy. Janell smiled at me widely while my mom frowned small before smiling at me. she never approves of the people i date for some reason. as we boarded the plane my phone rang. i smiled widely as i seen Asia's name pop up.

"LOLIIIII." she yelled making me smile.

"HEY ASIAAAA!!" i said happily and turned the camera to Richard. she was the only i introduced him to since she was the only one "coaching" me.

"HI RICHARDDD." she waved smiling, she doesn't ever smile this much.

"hey Asia." he waved as she moved the camera to a half-sleep, Malachi.

"hi Loli and Richard." he rolled back over and laid his head on Asia's shoulder. she pouted and i did too.

"he's gon be miserable tonight," i said laughing as Asia nodded her head.

"he asked if we could be unprofessional last night." she giggled while Malachi rolled his eyes and rolled over.

"well i'll let y'all get each other for the day." i laughed as Asia laughed and waved and Malachi chucked his head. i hung up and looked at Richard as he shook his head laughing.

"we gon be like them one day?" Richard asked.

"of course." i smiled at him.

𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔

𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔

𝟗:𝟒𝟓𝒂𝒎

"Dame i'm on the plane that's what i was tryna tell you... damn stank booty self." i looked around and noticed the bedroom was empty.