𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏𝟓:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

𝟓:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

after the bathroom incident, my brain forced me to believe it was my fault. if i didnt mention kids he wouldn't have thought about his dad. he was mad at me and was having nightmares because i was being stubborn and didn't wanna sleep in his arms. it's my fault but i'm going to help him. he went upstairs to think when Kai's mind races he doesn't think about his actions. i thought about going to his mom and figured it was a good enough idea.

"Mrs. Lena can i talk to you," I said quietly but loud enough for her to hear me.

"girl call me Mama Lena and sure come on." we walked to the back room since it was snowing outside. "what's up girl?"

"Malachi, he told me about his dad, grandpa and grandma." i said as her face softened and she nodded. "i was just wondering if there was anything you did to make him feel better."

"ahhhh i see. usually, around Christmas time, he gets sad because he's not able to go to their grave. all this snow makes it hard to go there. he gets a lil huffy and puffy but just let him know you're there." i nodded.

"i also triggered a flashback when i told him i wanted a kid." she smiled and nodded.

"Malachi is like everyone else, of course, he has his doubts. reassurance was one of the things i had to do while he was child. he always was nervous of going into new things. it's a mentally growing thing but Malachi has mental problems. it's going to be a while until he realizes God does what he wants and Malachi has no reason to stress over thing he can't control." i nod she was right. "go talk to him." she smiled at me as i nodded and went upstairs.

he was sitting on the bed crying once again. he looked up at me and looked back down and huffed. it was always something wit his ass #respectfully cause he's still my baby.

"yea?" he said with attitude. i raised my eyebrow at him making him straight face "yes?" he said nicer.

"i talked to your mom, and i just wanted you to know that you'll be a great dad. your dad didn't leave willingly, life takes its course. i just wanted to let you know i love you and that our kid will love you too." with that i left i didn't want him to think i was forcing the baby on him. as i made my way downstairs his mom raised her eyebrows. i nodded and she smiled as i sat next to her.

𝑴𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝑹𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒘𝒏 𝑬𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒔
𝟕:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

i watched as Asia walked down the stairs and sat next to Juice's mom

i watched as Asia walked down the stairs and sat next to Juice's mom. i looked at Janell who was looking at me. if she wanna fuck she could just say dat. i nod my head towards the bathroom and she gets up and goes in. i wait a lil and go to the bathroom too. i went in and smiled at her.

"hi," she said shyly giving me a side hug.

"wassam," i said as she sat on the counter.

"can i have your number?" she said quietly.

"yeah." i smiled and put my number in her making her smile. dawg this girl is beautiful. "how old you is,"

"19." i nod my head as she texts me so i could save her number.

"KIDS THE FOOD IS READY!!"

"you can go out first," i said as she nodded and walked out. i looked down at my phone and saved her name under 'future baby momma🍑'. i walked out and went to the island and stood next to Janell. Asia and Juice were standing next to each other but she was talking to Loli who kept looking at Tyrell. I swore Asia said Loli wanted Poppah, he did say he was finna wait since he wasn't ready for a relationship yet.

"not to be in yo business or nun but where's your family," she said making her a plate as we walked around the island getting food.

"you fed as helllll," i said laughing making her blush.

"i'm s-sorry ian mean-" she said nervously as we sat on the couch eating.

"you good i was just fucking wit you. ion know where my parents is. i was adopted they just kept me for money. so once i hit 18 i left and never looked back." she nodded smiling at me. "why you smiling."

"you're just really good-looking," she said laughing.

"fine?! yeah i know."

"wow." she nodded giggling. "i like you, Killa."

"tell me why," i said mesmerized by the way she talks.

"you're funny, you seem to be always happy-"

"that's an act."

"i know that's why i said seem to be." she frowned playfully.

"keep going."

"you're always so nice to me and my family. you're you so that's a plus," she said laughing.

"well i like you too Janell," i said leaning back.

"tell me why she says like me."

"you're nice, you're pretty, you have a sense of humor, you do take my jokes to heart but we could work on that." she laughed and shook her head.

"you just make me nervous that's all. i didn't want you to not like me."

"that's not how it works for me." i chuckle as she raises her eyebrows.

"how does it work for you then Killa." she giggles.

"usually personality is what i look at. i thought you were beautiful and when i asked you to meet me in the bathroom you were nice so i immediately took attraction to you." shrugged eating my mac and cheese. she blushed and looked down smiling at her shoes.

"you're nicer than i thought you were."

"fr?"

"yeah, you just came off as rude when your face is relaxed. but when you smile it's different. you're different." she smiled at me.

"a good different," i asked raising an eyebrow.

"of course."

-𝙂𝙐𝘾𝘾𝙄 🤠 (sorry y'all i was cramping SO bad these past two days so i finally finished this chapter. every ten chapters imma change the picture for the fc so it's still the same person just a new photo of them.)