𝒐𝒏𝒆

𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

i look out the window as my auntie drove down the street. she want me to meet some friend of her's son.

𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳...

"we're here," she says putting the car in park.

"Nani ion wanna go Loli said he's weird." Loli is my cousin, Nani's daughter.

"you're weird too Asia," she says side-eyeing me.

𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥...

"well yeah, but he weirderer," i said putting lip gloss on... just in case he's fine.

"whatever get out this car Asia," she said sternly getting out. i got out too and walked next to her into the restaurant. "Lena heyyy miss gurl." my aunt says walking over to her friend.

"Nani hey, you must be Asia..." she said putting out her hand. i look at it for a moment and praying she don't got a disease.

"yeah.." i lightly grab her hand and shake it.

"i'm Lena and this is my son Malachi." she moved out the way he was good looking but he looked mean as hell. he nodded and pulled out his phone. "say hello Mal."

"sup."

"hi." i wave a lil and we sit down.

𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭...

"here Asia sit next to him," Lena said tapping the chair. i walked over to the chair and sat down. i looked at him cause he looked familiar.

"fuck is you looking at yo." he said mean-mugging the fuck outta me. "shut up." he shook his head making me frown.

"you not finna sit up here and disrespect me," i said rolling my eyes.

"man yo lil weird-ass." he rolled his eyes.

"my weird-ass? don't you be hearing voices in yo head?"

"don't you hear voices too?" he said getting all mad making me smile.

𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦...

"the reason we're here today is complicated. your fathers were best friends since highschool. they tried to have kids at the same time but your mom went through a couple miscarriages." Lena said, i nod knowing that already.

"they wanted you two to get married. you know how parents are with their kids." Nani laughs making Lena giggle. a frown formed on my face because no i don't know. "your parents have planned for y'all to get married since Asia was born. the plan was when Asia was 18 you both would be getting married."

"we moved away when Malachi was 8 but Nani and i promised to keep contact."

"wait so we have no choice but to get married. like we can't even run away." i said truthfully thinking about it. i was dead serious but i guess they thought i was joking since they laughed.

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘶𝘯...

"yeah exactly..." my aunt says and pulls out a binder. "we've already planned your wedding everything is set you have 5 months to get used to each other. you're getting married whether you like it or not." my aunt says flipping through the binder. i scrunched up my face like 'girl fuck you'.

"Nani wait... this is a lot to process right now."

"i have something to do so can i leave." he said looking at his phone.

"yes but you have to take Asia with you." his mom says making me smirk.

"why?" he said putting his phone in his pocket standing up.

"cause she's your fiancé," Nani says.

"ew," i said looking at Nani as she rolls her eyes.

"mane... come on Asia," he said pulling up his pants and walking out the restaurant mad fast. i was tryna keep up but he was fast walking to some nice ass car.

"ouuuu you got moneyyyy," i said sticking my tongue out poking his shoulder.

"shut tha fuck up yo," he said pulling out the parking lot.

"you stay fronting like you ain't feeling me. I know I'm fine asf so you gotta be trippin," i said turning towards him in my seat.

"they wasn't lying when they said you was crazy." he chuckled and turned into someone's nice ass house.

"oooo who house this is," i said watching the big ass gate open.

"my patna's..." he continued looking forward.

𝘋𝘉 𝘚𝘉 3 2 7 2

"yo voice sexy asf." i smiled in his face.

𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘶𝘱...

"thank you." he parked the car and got out. i jumped out and caught up with him.

"MALACHI... OVER HERE..." some skinny ass boy said.

"that's Killa his real name Myles when y'all get close he won't trip if you call him that." he leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"mhm..." we walked over to Killa and he smiled.

"who is this?" he smiled licking his lips.

"my fiancé," he said wrapping his arm around me.

"ew." i pushed his arm off.

"you wanna marry him," Killa said laughing at Mal.

"no..." i shrugged sitting next to him.

"then why you marrying him- y'all don't make no damn sense," he said leaning his head on my shoulder. awww i like him.

"arranged marriage," Malachi said before looking around for someone.

"people still do that shit," Myles said looking at me and i shake my head.

"no, but they did when we was born i guess..." i say rolling my eyes.

"that's that weird white people shit."

"no kizzy."

"aye Asia this Poppah my best friend," he said pointing to this fine ass brown skin. he looked at me licking his lips i looked away and start blushing. better stop before i ask for a threesome. "Darius (his real name) this my FIANCÉ," he said emphasizing it.

"ew... stop saying that shit yo," i said leaning on Myles now.

"she don't wanna marry yo uglahh," Myles said laughing making Poppah chuckle and Mal just sat there.

"mmm, ion like the nickname Mal... imma call you Kai ." i smiled while KAI mugged me.

"GOT A DROP ON THIS FLEXIN NIGGA HE FROM TENNESSEE." Poppah rapped laughing looking all cute and shit.

𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦...

-𝙂𝙐𝘾𝘾𝙄 🤠 (if y'all don't understand that her liking him is a joke then... idk what to tell you)