𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒉 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝟑:𝟒𝟎𝒑𝒎

𝟑:𝟒𝟎𝒑𝒎

we walked in the house and i put Asia and I's food in the fridge. i started walking up stair before i remembered that i wanted them to be quiet. if Asia wakes up and starts being babyish and cries that's on them. then she gets mad later because i let her cry. i understand it's just her medicine but still, ion have the time.

"y'all please don't be loud Asia is sleeping. eat our food see what happened you know Asia kill people," i said looking mainly at Niya cause she's the type to eat your food knowing you want it. 

i walked to my room and seen Asia holding a pillow with dried-up tears. damn... i woke her up... or did she wake up before i came. she heard the door open and looked at me and smiled.

"come here." she didn't sound how she normally did on the medicine, so i'm guessing it was wearing off.

"did i wake you up when you left?" i said taking off my sweats and shirt laying down with her.

"no you were gone and i got sad. but you're back so i'm good," she said calmly. i don't like her after the medicine wears off either she's so nonchalant and dismissive.

"ion like you off medicines," i said as she hummed.

"why?"

"you're not as happy as usual. or playful you're like a mean mother all of a sudden."

"that's not true."

"yes it is you don't be cracking jokes or laughing at any jokes," i said lowly as she looked at me and smiled. she kissed me softly which turned into a whole makeout session.

"ight i gotta chill the girls downstairs," she said laughing making me look at her weird.

"when we move they gon be in that house. i'm not finna put OUR sex on hold because my sister and your cousin are in the house. they in 8th grade they already did sex ed. by the time we move in they'll be 14 and-" i started ranting but she cut me off.

"Malachi Josiah hush, i get it we won't but let's not do it why they're here and we're not married, set a good example." she shrugged.

"you know good and well Brae know you're not a virgin and Niya most definitely knows i'm not." she did the conceited face and laughed.

"my other Asia would let me do it," i said and she laughed.

"well your other Asia is trigger happy and i have a job today."

"oooo i'm coming," i said grabbing her and standing up.

"i'm sure Bobo wouldn't mind today," she said grabbing something to wear.

"Bobo don't mind any day." i stood behind her wrapping my arms around her waist as she picked a jacket and grabbed our vest.

"you so touchy," she said as i placed kisses on her neck. "Kaiiiii." i started sucking on her neck making her knees get weak but i held her up. once I finished i licked up her neck making her shiver. i smiled at her and we walked out the room seeing Brae and Niya watching After We Collided... crying.

"are y'all crying?" i said shocked, that movie ain't even sad, me and Asia was laughing the whole time.

"this movie isn't even said y'all punks." Asia chuckled lightly i pulled her arm before she was late. we got in the car and drove to Bobo's building. it was nothing but 15 minutes away in the city.

"Asia being this nonchalant could kill you."

"don't worry stink i won't die."

"the other Asia was trigger happy, she didn't mind killing her target, but you will."

"pls stop saying the other Asia because you make it seem like i have mixed personalities." she rolled her eyes.

"because guess what ma you do." i said feeling like i'm about to snap. "pls don't play with me today, i haven't taken my medicine."

"look Kai whatever happens today was meant to happen. i'll be safe as possible i promise you," she said patting my hand making me nod slowly pulling into the parking lot. we went in the building and sat at Bobo's desk waiting for him to come in the office.

"ahhhh my new favorite couple?" Bobo dapped me up and hugged Asia.

"doing alright just wanna get this done and over with." she sighed.

"understandable, well let's not hesitate. your job today is for Mr. Robinson on N 28th." Bobo says showing us a picture of him. "the person and persons you're targeting will be coming in for a "meeting". you are to kill them, be sure they are dead, and call me as soon as you can to call the cleanup crew." Bobo explained as we nodded our heads.

"Bobo those rules have been the same since i was-"

"since you were 15 i know i know, just have to say it so you can't say you forgot." we nodded and got up. we took one of the designated cars and drove to the office building.

"hi, Mr. Robinson," Asia said as we walk in.

"Asia! Malachi! great, you're here. just wait behind the desk when i tap the desk three times you can begin. if anything out of line happens you are allowed to begin without my permission." Asia nods and we stand behind the desk. "the guns are behind the desk right there. guarantee his men will have some also." AR-15? he's way too prepared.

"Robinson." some old bald dude said walking in. he sat at the desk while about 10 or more men walked in after him. they were most definitely strapped.

"Brown." he nodded politely. "your offer was undeniably unreasonable. your cartel does not make enough for you to pay me 100k a kilo. so if you were lying about your price and were going to pay less until i noticed let me know now."

"no sir my cartel does in fact produce enough money. we have enough money and make enough money to pay you. it seems that you are unsure in your selling abilities." he tapped the desk once. "being a big kingpin in many states i've seen this behavior before. if you're not confident in your own cartel we can always send someone to help." he tapped the desk a second time making me hold the gun tighter. " not to be cocky but it seems like your cartel isn't flourishing as mine-" he tapped the desk making me raise the gun and the first shot go to the man's head. his men started shooting back and Asia looked stuck.

"ASIA NOW IS NOT THE TIME." i yelled not taking my eyes off of the men who i simply shot in the knee. after i yelled more gunshots went off telling me she finally started shooting. her shots went to the chest while i watched.

"okay let's make sure they're dead." we checked their pulse and under their vests.

"i'll call Bobo." she nodded and we walked out to the car. i looked at her and seen her arm leaking, i just shook my head and called him.

-𝙂𝙐𝘾𝘾𝙄 🤠 (now you know her jobbbbb, it was pretty obvious tho, Malachi Josiah getting his lil 15 seconds fame)