𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒉 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝒂𝒎

𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝒂𝒎

"DANNY HOW YOU FEEEEEL," Asia yelled in my ear as i drove.

"i feel like imma call off this wedding if you yell in my ear one more time," i said looking at her sternly.

"just because you tired don't mean you have to be mean Malachi Josiah," she mumbled side-eyeing me.

"just relax. sit back," i said speeding up a little more. our wedding was in Hawaii and we had to fly out there a few days before to spend time out there. everyone else is coming the day after us.

"i'm excited tho." she pouted.

"i know you are but i gotta headache," i said as we pulled up to the airport. we got out and walked around the side of the airport to the jet.

"i'm feeling fly as thee fock," she said walking up the steps to the jet.

"girl." i laughed as she twerked and the pilot came out laughing.

"oup lemme stop," she said fixing her shirt.

"i'm Captain Raymond, y'all can call me Ray. i'm friends with your moms. sorry for your loss by the way." he says to Asia politely as she shakes her head smiling.

"it was a long time ago, i'm learning to get over it." she laughs but i could tell it was getting to her.

"well i hope you guys enjoy your flight, and your wedding." he nods walking to the front of the plane. (A/N: i was not finna say cockpit😐) we walked to the room in the back looking around.

"this is nice asf," i said standing behind Asia. the plane had a whole bedroom in the back.

"ian never flew private beforeeee." Asia jumped on the bed.

"me either." i said laying next to her. "i'm so tiredddd." i groaned wrapping my arms around her waist laying on her chest.

" go to sleep," she said going on her phone while rubbing the back of my neck. thas that shit right THERE. my eyes slowly closed as i drifted off to sleep.

 my eyes slowly closed as i drifted off to sleep