𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

𝙊𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩
9:00𝙖𝙢
𝘼𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙡 25𝙩𝙝

the girls woke Asia up and rushed her in the shower

the girls woke Asia up and rushed her in the shower. they were an hour behind schedule and would be damned if she was late. the hairstylist and the makeup artist rushed into the room setting everything up.

"I'M WASHING OFF 5 TIMES I'M NOT SMELLING TODAY!!" Asia yelled out and everyone co-signed.

"we took showers earlier," Nani told Asia as she handed her the towel.

"oh good." Asia huffed throwing on her bra and underwear. (A/N: ion know how nun of this shit goes i'm just using a guide from the episode Kim and Kanye got married🧍🏾‍♀️) she grabbed her robe and threw it on sitting in the chair as they started on her hair and makeup. someone walked in with the racks of dresses.

"girls get dressed," Nani said to the bridesmaid. Denice and Janae weren't bridesmaids because she wasn't friends with them at the time. but at the reception, they do get to sit with them. all the bridesmaids got dressed one after another. they went in the mirrors fixing their hair as the makeup artist and the hair artist finished on Asia's. when it was time for her to get in the dress there was about 45 minutes until she had to go out.

"i'm gonna cry." Asia as she felt tears about to come out of her eyes.

"NO... no mess up my makeup." the Italian make-up artist yelled at Asia making her laugh. "you laughing i'm serious." she clicks her tongue making Asia suck it up to not risk messing it up.

"ASIA GET IN THIS DRESS!!" Nani yells and she runs over to her dress stepping in it.

"i just realized y'all didn't have a bachelor or a bachelorette party," Loli said as Janell co-signed.

"he didn't want one." she shrugged making then laugh and nod.

"good wouldn't give him a chance to fuck up." Denice says pointing at me like 'gorl'.

"I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT." i co-signed.

𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝙐𝙔𝙎 𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈

"i told you waking up at 7 was better. you got 45 minutes to do nothing." Darius said as Malachi paced.

"I HAVE 30 MINUTES I HAVE TO BE OUT 15 MINUTES BEFORE HER." he was stressing because he didn't feel like he was going to be enough for Asia. after 30 minutes it was time for Malachi to go out. he walked up to the altar freaking out, trying not to show it. the bridesmaid and groomsmen walked out. the flower girls and everything was ready.

"ASIA YOU'VE GOT FIVE MINUTES, NANI COME ON." the wedding planner yelled as Nani grabbed my arm. she was giving Asia away since she doesn't have any male figures that are significant in her life. the music started playing and they knew it was time.

they walked out slowly, everyone was tearing up. Asia notices Malachi watching her as she noticed tears in his eyes. Asia tried to make herself stop crying as she made it up to the altar. (A/N: skipping the dumb shit because i hate when y'all do that)

"you can now say your vows." the priest says and Malachi goes first.

"at first i hated the idea of getting married to you, truthfully i hated the idea of getting married." Asia and everyone else chuckled. "once i met the side of you that was nice and sweet. i'm being mushy as hell right now. you know i always keep it short. i truly love you and wanna be with you forever." he smiled at Asia as she pouted playfully mouthing 'i love you too'. it was Asia's turn and she was holding back tears.

"at first i didn't like you, because you didn't give the same energy as me. then i realized you were the laidback type and got to know you. to understand the things you love and hate." tears ran down her eyes as everyone awed. "you know i'm not the one to be sweet. i love you and you know that and you mean a lot to me." she wiped her tears and everyone smiled.

they grabbed the rings and place them on both of their fingers. Lena and Loli were crying. Asia's judgemental aunts and uncles were frowning up. ALL of Malachi's family was happy that he was happy.

"you may now kiss the bride." the priest says as Asia and Malachi embrace each other in a passionate kiss. (A/N: i'm articulateeeee) everyone cheered them on as they happily walked down the aisle. they all left the church to go to the venue for the reception.

"i'm hungryyy let's eat," Darius said in the mic as they all lined up getting food and eating while the DJ played music. Asia and Malachi sat and ate while gossiping about Asia's side of the family.

"she's so fucking annoying. she was never there for my dad. then when he died she cried over his casket." she said slyly pointing to her auntie who was mugging everyone and everything.

"we gon be that couple that talks mad shit," Malachi said as Asia laughed. after Asia and Malachi did their first dance everyone. they did the bouquet toss and the garter toss and A LOT more dancing. after all that going down, it was time for the couple to go on their honeymoon. (A/N: i didn't wanna skip most of the wedding buttttt)

Asia and Malachi got in the car and drove to the airport. once again waved at captain Mike and to the back of the plane.

-𝙂𝙐𝘾𝘾𝙄 🤠 (y'all i felt awkward writing it idk but the honeymoon finna be two chapters cause i'm not finna drag this mess out lmfaooo)