𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝒂𝒎

𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔
𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝒂𝒎

"When's the last time you talked to him, Asia?" Ma asked looking at me cautiously.

"The day I went to get my clothes so maybe a week ago." I shrugged eating the chicken and waffles she made for us.

"You need to talk to him. He's grieving and he needs someone by his side."

"Well he acts like all he needs is Darius and Myles. So that's all he'll have." I shook my head as I felt myself about to cry. "If he doesn't need me I don't need him."

"You do need him and he does need you. Tomorrow is the funeral, you will go pick him up and talk. End of story I'm tired of y'all being childish." She said sternly catching me, Braelynn, and Janiya off guard.

"Ok," I mumbled not really wanting to do it. For her, I'd do it but I really don't want to. We finished eating and I made my way upstairs calling our girl group chat.

"HEY, GIRLSSSS," Denice yelled making us laugh.

"Hey."

"Oh Asia I know you haven't been hanging around us because of Malachi, but there's something important you need to know," Janell says making me nod.

"Lemme go get my headphones real quick," I mumbled and grabbing them off the dresser and connecting them. "Ight what's up?"

"Someone has a hit out on all of our heads," Loli says.

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, so we're going into hiding." She continues.

"Bitch what the fuck is this World War II," I mumbled to myself.

"We wanna take the older kids because there's a chance they're involved also," Janae explains. "The older kids meaning Mikey, Meesha, Braelynn, Janiya. You and Malachi have to makeup or "fake" makeup so that there will be no suspicion of you taking Janiya and Braelynn back. We're telling everyone else we're going on vacation." Janae said as I nodded something is telling me this won't work.

"Tyrell (Tray'Von twin and Malachi's cousin) is telling the parents we organized them a baecation and we'd take the kids to Florida." I just nodded. I understand what they're saying but I think it's going to fail.

"Why would y'all take all the little kids. Putting the kids in danger and all of us on one plane it's a lot." I said thinking about all the babies.

"We're driving and the little ones won't ever leave the house."

"Who's house is it?"