𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂

𝟔 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝒂𝒎

𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔
𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝒂𝒎

"They need to come out I am not playing with them," I said bouncing on the ball while Malachi sat there laughing at me.

"Let my babies get their extra food."

"No Tray'Von and Tahlia. NEED TO GET OUT." I yelled and Malachi laughed getting the nurse.

"Okay, mommy let's see how far you are." She smiled as I laid on the bed. "Perfect 10. Gonna get the doctor, Did the epidural kick in?"

"Yes, maaaam I can barely feel my legs," I said feeling a light pain from another contraction.

"Okay be back right away." She scurried out of the room while Malachi smiled at me.

"What if they shoot out before the doctor gets here?" He laughed and I mugged him hard.

"I will kill you, Malachi," I said and the doctor walked in with the nurse.

"Okay let's get these babies outta you momma." The doctor laughed opening my legs.

"Please doooo," I said crying.

"Why you crying?" Malachi asked.

"Cause we finna be parents."

"Okay momma big pushes on 3 okay?"

"Okay."

"First push 1... 2... 3... push." She said so I pushed as hard as I could and I felt something coming out.

"OH MY GOSH."

"Relax... relax," Malachi said still laughing.

"Stop laughing," she said through gritted teeth.

"3... push again." I pushed again.

"One last time for baby one. 1... 2... 3... push." I pushed and her crying. They handed the scissors to Malachi. He cut the cord and came back to hold my hand while I pushed for the last time. I heard another cry and smiled. "First one was a boy and second one was a girl."

They cleaned my babies and handed me Tray'Von and Malachi Tahlia. I looked at him as he slept peacefully, I looked up at Malachi as he looked down at her with tears. The doctor came in and we talked about birth certificates, piercings, circumcision the whole nine yards.