𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂
𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒉 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MOMMYYYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU." The kids sang and Asia sat up out of her sleep.

"We cooked you breakfast act happy," Vani said rolling her eyes.

"I am happy, come here my babies." They ran over to her and sat next to her. They hugged and I gave her her food. I kissed her forehead and she smiled at me.

"Daddy said he gets to spend the day with you." Von mugged me and I smiled in his face. Always wanna be with his baldheaded momma.

"He does. I always spend time with y'all. It's Daddy's day to hang out with mommy." She said and they pouted.

"Ok hurry up and eat so we can take them to my aunt's house. My mom came down yesterday she over there with them."

"YAYYY WE GOING TO SE GRAMMY." Vani jumped up and Von mugged her.

"Ooo I can't stand her." He mumbled walking behind her.

"They act just like you." Asia shook her head eating.

"Nah they act like you," I mumbled grabbing a waffle. "I can really cook dawg," I said eating a piece of bacon too.

"Learned from the best. Hm." She said handing me some of the food. I grabbed it with no hesitation and started eating watching her get dressed.

"Damn," I said as she pulled up her jeans.

"That food good huh?" She laughed and I shook my head.

"Nah but the view is." She turned around and seen me staring at her.

"Boy." She laughed grabbing her stuff.

"Kids let's g-." I stopped when I seen them standing by the door with their bags. "Damn y'all wanna leave us that bad?"

"Yes." They said at the same time. We shook our heads walking them to the car. I drove to my aunt's house down the street.

"AUNT MICHELLE, GRAMMYYYYY." They yelled running into the house hugging my mom.

"Happy Birthday Baby." My mom said hugging Asia.

"Thank you ma." She smiled.

"Happy Birthday Asia." Aunt Michelle hugged her and she said thank you.

"Ight y'all we gotta go," I said and we waved bye walking to the car. I drove to the nail shop and she got excited.

"You gotta get the color I want," I smirked and she laughed.