𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒉 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟎𝒂𝒎

𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟎𝒂𝒎

"i'll call when i get her," Asia said as she walked out the door with two guns like she was finna shoot out an army.

"girl you don't need all then guns," i said grabbing two. i'm going after two she going after one.

"look all you have to do is kill Ken if you do it before i kill Kayla you win and bonus point if you kill James before i kill Kayla too." she smiled and nodding in a way asking me if i got it.

"ion like the way you made killing into a game," i said as she laughed in my face.

"just go." she rolled her eyes getting in the car speeding off.

i got in my car and sped to Ken's house. i don't know why she thought she was gonna win if i know where Ken live and she don't know where Kayla live. Ken lived 45 minutes away and that's what i hated the most why so far Kayla live 25 minutes away. i grabbed the fruit snacks i brought wimme. a mf was hungry and she had the nerve to say she'd make us something to eat when we finished. i called Darius because i was bored.

"what nigga." he said making me mug the phone like he could see me.

"lemme try this shit again." i hung up and called back.

"yes, nigga." i nodded approvingly.

"better, better. you be acting like you out yo body nigga." i said laughing making Darius laugh.

"you get that 'LeMmE tRy ThAt AgAiN' shit from Asia. she be doing that when she call me."

"on me like fuck is you calling me for." i said laughing then i thought. "wait nigga fuck she calling YOU for."

"she called me for Loli then i told her that ion fuck wit her no more because we agreed that we wasn't meant for each other," he said hesitantly.

"she's called you multiple times so what else y'all be talking about."

"NEE NAW NEE NAW MAYDAY MAYDAY NEE NAW NEE NAW MAYDAY MAYDAY." he screamed then hung up. yeah, they be talking cs only person i know do that is Asia. if this girl cheating on me with my best friend and i have to find out the day before my birthday we're all fighting. i pulled up to Ken's house and before i got out i got a call from Asia. i answered it already knowing what she's calling about.

"I WON I WON SHE'S DEAD HE'S NOT." she screamed and hung up. i laughed shaking my head. i knocked on the door and Ken opened the door.

"wassup M-" I cut him off by shooting him in the head. i seen James run up making me laugh, and i shot him too.

"DADDY!!" i heard a baby scream making me run to my car and drive off. i called Darius frantically.

"DARIUS!"