𝒔𝒊𝒙

𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏𝟖:𝟎𝟎𝒂𝒎

𝟖:𝟎𝟎𝒂𝒎

after i got shot on my last job Malachi been trippin heavily. he be having attitudes and only talk to me when necessary. he called Bobo and canceled all my jobs for the next three months. it wasn't even that serious the bullet grazed my arm and it's been 2 days and the wound doesn't even hurt. i've been trained for this i don't need to be babied.

i walked downstairs and seen Malachi playing the game. he could've played upstairs, but, he's mad and doesn't wanna be around me. i sat down on the couch away from him and he sighed loudly. i got up to go get some chips. after i came out i walked behind him and kissed him on the cheek walking upstairs.

i threw my chips at the wall and broke down. tears rolled down my eyes as i cried silently. what was i crying for? honestly don't know. i felt like a good cry was needed and boy was i right. i cried harder everytime i heard Malachi yell at the game. maybe i was crying because someone i love is mad at me. even tho i just met him i've spent almost everyday with him. he's made me feel comfortable and happy.

i got in the shower getting ready for tonight. my two aunts and cousins were coming over here and Malachi's mom and three aunts and uncles AND his cousins were coming. we told them to come at 11 so i could wrap last minute presents. i hid Malachi's presents because there was no presents under the tree for me. as i was in the shower i heard the door open, and cool air fill up the shower.

"ma." his voice plus the cool air made a shiver go down my spine.

"yes." i said rinsing my hair.

"i love you." my breath got caught in my throat. he hasn't said it to me. GET OFF THAT SAPPY SHIT ASIA YO MAN JUST SAID HE LOVED YOU.

"i love you too Malachi Josiah." i said unsurely even tho him saying i love you made me forgive him immediately. i felt him standing behind me his jr against my backside.

"how much." he whispered in my ear as his arms wrapped around me. i could hear the smile in his voice.

"a lot." i said looking down at his arms. "how much do you love me?" i smiled knowing this was always our way of apologizing.

"a lot more than you know." i nod my head slowly and we wash ourselves off in silence. he got out of the shower first and helped me out.

"i'm not ready for all these kids to be in the house." i said putting on lotion.

"it'll be alright they just can't come to our room." he said holding two keys and handing me on. "lock it on the way out and put this in the drawer with the batteries or what not in the kitchen." i nod and put on a red sweater and some black pants.