𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

"it's him thinking i was joking fa meeeee," i said laughing driving to that nigga Ken house that Juice be talking shit about.

"he gon beat yo ass," Janell said we was on FaceTime and she was all laid up wit Myles but he was sleep.

"he ain't beating nobody ass but Ken," i said laughing driving. i don't know if he's just noticing but i'm crazy. if i'm mad you have to be mad too. if i'm hurt cause you cheating you have to be too. we getting married we have to share the pain.

"he probably gon kill James too," she said STILL laughing. ain't nothing that funny.

"he should... ight i'm at this nigga house imma talk witchu lata." i got out the car and seen Ken waiting by the door.

𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏
𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

wack ass shit this nigga went 30 minutes, had a weak stroke game, and had the nerve to beg me not to leave. then had the nerve to ask if i was coming back i was finna shoot him on my own. i got in my car and facetimed Juice.

"whatchu want from chick-fil-a nigga."

"get me a numba 2 add bacon and a sprite." he said as i nodded driving to the chick-fil-a. "where you coming from?"

"yo opp house," i said trying not to laugh while looking straight out the windshield.

"stop fucking playing Asia."

"bye Juice." i hung up as i pulled up to chick-fil-a. i ordered our food and started the short 5-minute drive home. i pulled up to the house seeing Juice's car. I got in the house and sat the food down.

"YOUR FOOD DOWN HERE JUICE!" i said going upstairs and into the bathroom starting my shower. i washed my body off three times before i felt cool air on my wet body. "yes?"

"did you do it?"

"yes."

"don't play with me Asia did. you. do. it?" he said pausing between each word.

"yes Juice damn." before i could finish the last word he wrapped his hand around my neck pressing his backside against my front.

"you wanna be a hoe and fuck other niggas."

"you a hoe too, you fucked another bitch." i said gritting my teeth because he was pissing me off.

"but my opp?" he said.

"yo ex... who immediately became my opp?" i questioned as the water ran down our bodies.

his hand dropped down to my clit rubbing slowly making me throw my head back against his chest. he placed his lips on mine as i moaned in his mouth. he stuck two fingers in me slowly pumping in and out as he kissed my neck. the way he was sucking on my neck i'm positive he left a hickey.