𝒕𝒘𝒐

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒉 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝟑:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

𝟑:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

"ayo Asia cool but thas all you," Poppah said leaning back while Asia talked to Killa.

"yuh." i nodded. she was aight, she wasn't all that tho.

𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢...

"no," i said shaking my head making Poppah laugh.

"them demons aggressive asl huh."

"hell yeah always talkin and shit." he nodded and i saw Ken and James walk in. Ken and I never got along and James just talk whole lotta shit but scared to do shit.

"REAL ASS NIGGAS INNA HOUSE!!" Ken yelled making Killa mug him. if Killa don't like you, you must be an opp cs he nice to everyone.

𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘴

"shut up." i whispered to myself making Ken hit James pointing to me talking to myself.

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗺'
i looked over at Asia and she looked at me. what. the. fuck.

𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦?
𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵. 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮.

"who is this fine thang." James being extra walking up to Asia grabbing her hand and was about to kiss it.

"yo breath stinky sorry." she stood up and sat next to me. she grabbed my arms and wrapped them around her.

"that wasn't me talking." she whispered to me and i frowned up.

"then who was it?" i asked and she shrugged.

"ayo Juice get yo bitch she drawlin'," he said sitting where she was sitting making Killa move.

"nigga if you'd just mind the business that pays you, she wouldn't have said shit to you," i said leaning back. "i dare you to call my fiancé a bitch again i'll beat yo ass."

"you getting married... who would marry yo lil ugly ass."

"me clearly nigga." she said rolling her eyes. now she really showing out but i like dat. Ken and James started talking and decided to leave. they started dapping up everybody inna house. i feel like them niggas is the opps but nobody believes me.

𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶...

"shut up," i said shaking my head making Asia look at me. once they left out the door she got off my lap and sat next to me. she pulled out her phone and opened tik tok and leaned back as Poppah turned on the Tv. he played some stupid shit until all the randoms left.