𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒔𝒐𝒏𝟖:𝟎𝟎𝒂𝒎

𝟖:𝟎𝟎𝒂𝒎

i kissed my mom on the cheek and walked in the building with Meesha. when we walked through the doors i got an anxious feeling like someone was watching me.

"so this girl you met... where you meet her at," Meesh asked as we walked in the lunchroom.

"uhhh... by the corner store... wait nah nah we was leaving school and she walked up to me," i said sitting down next to Andre. waiting for Janiya and Braelynn, i looked at Meesha's phone seeing her text them.

"Auntie Asia mad and went to talk to the principal," she said to us and we nodded. (A/N: ik thats not they auntie but i said it is.)

"why?" Dame asked.

"Janiya and Braelynn told her about Victoria," she said making us all nod.

"the lil light skin who got kicked off the volleyball team?" James asked being petty.

"yeah ha," Meesh says as we heard yelling.

"NAH CS YOU SAT UP HERE AND LET THAT LIL ASS GIRL DISRESPECT MY SISTER AND MY COUSIN!!" we heard Asia's voice we ran out there and seen the principal trying to escort her out.

"ma'am you need to leave." the teacher says tryna to push her out.

"you're touching me... you're touching me..." she says trying to calm down... i think. the principal took his hands off her and stepped back.

"you need to leave you've caused a disturbance." he sighed pointing to all the kids watching him talk to her.

"MANE FUCK YOU when i take them out of this school yo paycheck finna drop," she mumbled walking to the car slamming the door.

"anywhoooo... hey y'all," Braelynn said trying to take attention off us. hey's and hi's were said and we all walked to our first period. i saw the girl i met the other day and smiled at her. she smiled back and i kept it pushing.

we sat at the back and began talking about how we ready to get out of here next month. the teacher was talking about some stress assembly we're having tomorrow. i looked at the clock and was counting down the 30 minutes left in the class.

"MICHAEL WILSON!!" the teacher yelled making me mug him.

"my real name is Mikey don't play wit me Jeffrey Rosef," i said calmly looking at the teacher like he was crazy.

"calling a teacher by their first name is disrespectful," he said while picking up the phone and his hands were shaking.

"why you shaking so much dawg?" i said cs i was all the way in the back of the class.

"hello, yes, we have an out-of-control black boy in my class Room 106."

"WHAT?! A WHAT?! ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY DAWG?!" i yelled standing up while Meesh grabbed my hand pulling me down.

"please leave they are waiting for you at the office," he said.

"WHY YOU SAID AN OUT OF CONTROL BLACK BOY?!" i said about to walk up there but Meesh pulled me.

"is that not what you are?"

"WHY IS IT IMPORTANT IF I'M BLACK OR NOT?!" i continue to shout as the teacher was still shaking.

"leave NOW Mikey." he said trying to be "serious". i nodded calmly and Meesh let go of my hand and i walked out. before i was all the way out i turned around.

"like my Aunt said if our momma pull us out this school yo paycheck finna drop." i lightly bucked at the teacher making him jump. the class laughed as i walked out and i made it to the office.

"Mikey here again?" Miss. Teyana said making me smile.

"i just like seeing yo face," i said leaning on her desk.

"boy, how many times do i have to tell you i am 26," she said laughing.

"age ain't nothing but a number." i smiled at her again.

"a 25 years sentence ain't nothing but a number either huh?" she said as she unlocked the pathway allowing me to come behind her desks. i've been here so many times now, i stay for the whole day helping Miss. Teyana wit paperwork. i sit behind the desk in a chair waiting for her to ask me to do something.

"y'all got some to eat today?" i asked as i spun around in the chair.

"we got donuts. you ain't eat breakfast?" she said typing on her computer.

"i did... i just wanna take one to Meesha at lunch."

"yeah you can go grab two before someone gets em." i nodded and went to grab us some donuts. i sat down and started eating mine. the bell rang and Miss. Teyana told me to take the papers out the printer and stamp em.

"take these to Room 220 for me Mikey."

"Mr...?" i trailed off cs i don't know where that class was at.

"Jenoa." i nodded and went to the second floor and knocked on the door.

"hello how may i help you?" he asked.

"Miss. Teyana wanted me to give you these papers for the assembly tomorrow. she said that there wasn't enough for your second-period class this morning," i said trying to make my voice sound more proper.

"ahhh yes. do you mind passing them out?" he smiled and i shook my head no.

"i don't mind." i walked into the class and passed out the papers when i saw the same girl again. but this time Victoria kept bothering her. "aye chill." i said as i walked down the aisle in between them both.

"heyyyy Mikey. tell your sister and cousins i said hi," she said trying to be all nice.

"nah." i simply said and walked down the other aisle. "come sit wit us at lunch," i said to her and she nodded. i finished passing out the papers and Mr. Jenoa gave me two blow pops for me and my sister. i'm convinced i'm every teacher's favorite.

i walked back to the office and Miss. Teyana was still typing on her computer. i sighed sitting in the seat going on my phone. until i heard the lunch bell ring and i got up going to the lunchroom.

-𝙂𝙐𝘾𝘾𝙄 🤠 (this gon be like a two-part chapter 24 gon be abt them too. i'll update when y'all get 30 votes on this)