𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏𝟖:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

𝟖:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

"giving me very much SZA giving the girls very much Pretty Little Birds," i said as we drove Kai got mad because i called him a baby.

"nah fuck outta hea cs you know i'm not a fucking baby," he said making a sharp turn making me hit my head on the window.

𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘦?
𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙯
𝘨𝘢𝘺

"you are a baby... look at chu mad for what tho." i said as he rolled his eyes. "yo eyes gon fall out ain't they tired of being rolled."

"if i slap you as many times as i roll my eyes... you gon get tired of getting slapped?" he said pulling up to a house.

𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘦

"yeah but i'd beat yo ass," i said leaning back in my seat.

"yeah ight, i'll be back don't touch nun in my car bruh," he said slamming the door making me jerk my head back and mug him. my hard-headed ass decided it'd be the best idea to touch all the stuff in his car. so i started rubbing on the steering wheel.

"ooo what material this is." i looked in the back seat and seen a sweatshirt. it was big asl shoulda known Kai big ass. i grabbed it and put that bitch on, smelt like him too. i opened his glove department and found a big box of condoms. "not gonna need that anytime soon." i said as i looked through his glove department and found a 20 dollar bill.

𝘉𝘐𝘎 𝘉𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘡 𝘉𝘐𝘛𝘊𝘏𝘏𝘏𝘏

he finna be my husband... what's his is mine and what's mine is mine. i slipped the 20 dollars in my wallet. i continued to look around until i seen him walking out the house. he was with his 13-year-old sister Janiya who i met a week ago.

he noticed i was wearing his jacket and his jaw clenched. i like making him mad he look sexy.

𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙚 𝙙𝙤
𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦
𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢
𝘰𝘩...

they got in the car and i started thinking abt the wedding we know nothing about. Kai started playing some music and Janiya was on her phone. i was letting the voices run wild in my head.

"you shouldn't let em talk you know, it only makes things worse on you," Kai said pulling up to what i guess was his house. we all got out and walked in. we all was tired from our day so i walked behind Kai like a lost puppy. we made it to his room and i sat on his bed while he was in his closet. "hm" he hummed handing me a shirt and boxers.

"thank you." i went to the bathroom and changed. when i came out and he walked past me to the bathroom. i found the remote and turned on his tv it was cold in the house so i grab the jacket i stole. i laid down and watched The First 48.

"you watch this crazy ass shit?" he said taking his towel off his waist facing away from me. his booty fat as fuck.

"yeah, this shit goated as fuck. the killers be so dumb couldn't be me." i said watching his sexy ass walk over to the bed shirtless. "if you wanna fuck just say dat fine ass."

"i wanna fuck." he said all bland making me mug him playfully.

"nah not yet." i giggled as he laid next to me.

𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝘯𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴

"mm." he hummed putting his arm over his eyes and put his hands in his pants.

"you mad stink stink?" i said rubbing his arm.

"don't call me that, go call Poppah that or sum," he said in his lil sleepy voice.

𝘰𝘩 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥

"you still mad over that," i said laughing and he just sat there. "i'm sorry stink stink i'll stop flirting wit him for you," i said and a small smile came on his face before it went away.

"go to sleep Asia," he said quietly.

"nuh-uh you gotta find me a nickname i called you stink stink." i said pouting.

𝙪𝙜𝙡𝙮
𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩
𝙮𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙖
𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥

"ion wanna be called stink stink." this nigga still in the same position. how he sit still like that?

"but i wanna nicknameeeee," i whined as he huffed mad loud.

"whatchu want me to call you Asia," he said wit an attitude.

"ion know you figure it out," i said smiling hard even though he couldn't see me.

"finna be real cliche since yo ass gave me stink stink."

"okay..." i laid back.

"go to sleep ma," he said sounding unsure about the name. but that shit mad fat ma throb lil bit... just a tad.

"stink stink?" i whispered in his ear.

"yeah."

"can i lay on you?"

"ion care... you didn't even have to ask." he shrugged. i nodded like he could see me and laid on his chest. he took his hands out his pants and wrapped them around my shoulder.

"when you said i shouldn't let them talk what do you mean?" i said rubbing circles on his bare chest.

"how long you been hearing voices?"

"ever since my parents died so like 5 or 6 years."

"oh how did they die? if you don't mind me asking." he asked lowly.

"ion mind. they had the same job as us. i went to live with Nani. i had to go through training and didn't have time for friends. lost em all, so the voices in my head became my only friends." i said as tears began to roll down my eyes so i wiped them.

"the voices aren't your friends they're your enemies Asia," he said removing his other arm from his eyes.

𝙥𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙡
𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬

"they may seem like good company but knowing mine for my whole life it seems like they turned on me in the end." he shrugged. "idk it may be different for everybody."

"what's it like for you?" i asked.

"at first when i heard voices i stayed quiet and let them talk. but then it made me turn on my mom, a dad who's now gone because of me and-" i cut him off.

"I doubt he left because of you." i looked and him as he shook his head.

"he did... he was so caught in making sure i was okay he didn't notice someone driving by," he said with a hint of anger in his voice. "i was having my mood swings because i'm bipolar and he was trying to calm me down. i distracted him all i ever was, was a distraction."

"i didn't know you were bipolar."

"yeah well i am."

-𝙂𝙐𝘾𝘾𝙄 🤠