𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒏𝒏 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔𝟗:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

𝟗:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

"yo brother fine as hell," i said quietly just incase my momma walk by. (i'm going off how i was when i was 13 lol) Niya noticed i whispered it and she laughed.

"ehh, you should see his bestfriend tho, if ian have a boyfriend i would've put it on him for sure," Meesha said dancing. (she finna be somewhat a main character)

"girl you is 13 sit yo fast ass down somewhere," Asia said sitting on the guest bed while we sat on the floor. Asia was chill, i knew she wouldn't tell my mom if we cussed.

"give me his Instagram cs if he fine like that like that he gon have to SEE ME," i said doing the period motion.

"PERIODTTTT!" they all said making Asia laugh.

"here." she gave me his insta and he was fine FINE.

"Meesha, momma taking me to Taelen house tomorrow morning, Isaac gone be there," Mikey said coming in the room. he fine but the guy she showed me was way finer.

"Taelen is the guy I showed you. you should go with us." Meesha said shaking my shoulders.

"oh, fr?" she nodded fast "I just might go," Niya spoke up.

"i wanna go with y'all, i don't wanna be alone," Niya whined.

"Duh, you can go." Meesha nudged her.

"I can take y'all," Asia said to Niya and me. "Nani probably will be hesitant to let you go, and Niya you know yo brother ain't gon let you go."

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU." we both ran to her hugging her.

"yeah yeah but y'all not finna be there all day," she said sternly looking at me and Niya. we nodded our heads and sat back down talking about random stuff.

𝟗:𝟏𝟓𝒑𝒎

"if something happens y'all call me, ok?" Asia said as she parked in front of Taelen's house.

"ok."

"ight." we got out the car as Asia and Janell drove off. They didn't bring Loli because she's a snitch. we walked up to the house and Mikey opened the door. we hugged him and walked in Meesha was sitting wit her lil boo thang. Mikey went to sit next to Taelen and 3 other boys were sitting on the couch. 2k was on the tv and me and Niya were standing by the entrance of the front room awkwardly.

"hello ladies, my name is James, this is Damien and Andre," James smirked pointing to two boys making me nod.

"i'm Taelen and this is my house," Taelen said waving at us making us wave back. this nigga 14 entertaining people like he gotta whole job. where the hell his guardians at. i looked at Niya like 'hm' and she looked back at me the same way. over a while, Niya and i became real best friends. i never had friends and Niya said everyone thought she was weird because of her brother.