𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙

𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞 𝙅𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙝 𝙅𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝒂𝒎

𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝒂𝒎

"YOU'RE TRASH JUICE." Killa yelled at me.

"NO I'M NOT YOU JUST A FUCKING TRY HARD I MISSED ONE SHOT AND WE STILL WON." i yelled back and Asia walked in looking at me.

"cut off that game and come upstairs. and if you aren't up here in..." she trailed off looking at how much time was left on the game. "6 minutes we gon have problems. HEY SIRI!" she screamed walking out.

"yes."

"TURN ON A TIMER FOR 6 MINUTES."

"your timer has been set for 6 minutes." i looked at the TV seeing 3 minutes. she know her fat ass said 3 extra minutes so i could go get her food.

"man yo lady gave you time... mine be saying get off in the middle of a game." some guy we work wit said.

"she always do that this the first time she ever set a timer doe." Poppah said as everyone laugh making me countdown the seconds til i get off. they was making me mad and i would GLADLY go upstairs. the game was over and we won.

"ight yall." i said keeping it short cutting off the console. i walked to the kitchen and grabbed the ice cream and cheez-it's. (A/N cheezits are the fucking shit) i walked upstairs to the room and handed Asia the ice cream and a spoon "hm."

"thank you stink stink." she whined and started crying. the timer went off for the six minutes. i cut it off cause she was so busy crying and eating ice cream to turn it off.

"what is you crying for Asia." i looked at her like she had 3 heads.

"b-because you so sweet and you love me." she said leaning her head back with chocolate ice cream all over her mouth.

"Asia sit up the ice cream is running." i laughed and she looked at me quickly.

"you think me crying is funny." she said frowning up at me. "you don't love me no more because ice cream going down my face."

"nah baby you still cute." i said smiling at her. this girl got me wrapped around her finger.

"then kiss me wit it still on." she said rubbing her lips together smearing the ice cream like lipgloss.

"girl what." i questioned laughing.

"kiss meee." she whined about to cry. i turned my nose up at the idea and pecked her lips once.