𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂
𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟎𝒑𝒎

𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔
𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟎𝒑𝒎

"Lia and Von get here right now," I yelled hearing footsteps and seen them standing there looking at me.

"Yes," Thalia asked

"Pick up your toys y'all your birthday party is today."

"YAYYYY." They yelled picking up their toys and ran to their room.

"Everybody coming?" Malachi asked me.

"Yeah at 1," I said as Nani, his moms, and Aunts set up balloons and tables in our backyard. Von and Lia were an easy set of twins. They listened and did what they were told. But when Von gets around DJ it's wild. Lia watches and plays with Janell's baby boy she had 2 or 3 months ago.

"You still ain't cook the mac and cheese ma?"

"I did it's in the oven."

"OOOOO WE GON BE GRUBBING TONIGHTTT."

"Midday but whatever," I mumbled and went upstairs to get the kids dressed. Once I finished getting them dressed the doorbell rang. People started coming in and sitting at tables. I went to Malachi and he mugged the people and looked at me.

"Why these mfs so early it's 12:50." He said as we grabbed trays taking them to the backyard.

"Nigga this yo family." I laughed as little kids came up hugging us and him. We took the last of the trays to the backyard. We sat down at the front table with the twins while his momma talked through the mic.

"Okay, birthday babies and their parents get food first then everyone else can go." She said keeping it short. We got and made their plate. I made me and Malachi and he made the kids. We sat down and everyone else got up to get some food. They played some music while everyone ate. Once all the kids finished Nani told them the first game they're gonna play.

"So we playing freeze tag. Imma do eeny meeny miny moe and whoever I tag on is it." Nani said it and it landed on DJ all the kids started running. Instead of running after people, he started crying.

"DJ GET YO ASS UP AND RUN AFTER THEM," Darius yelled and DJ nodded running after the kids. The first person DJ tagged was Tahlia she mugged DJ as he ran past. He started tagging everyone else and Tray'Von was sitting in the corner. DJ was finna go over to Von but he shook his head.

"I'm on your team."

"Oh," DJ said and dapped him up. "I WON I WON." Von sat there frozen and in shock. 

"Since DJ won he gets a 5 dollar bill."

"YESSS." He said and fist-pumped the air.

"DJ baby lemme hold dat for you," Denice said. He nodded and ran over to her and gave her the 5. She smiled and put in her wallet while Darius mugged her.

"You ain't have to do that," Darius said making me and Malachi laugh.

"One more game before the cake." Aunt Michelle said and all the kids started jumping up and down.

"She ain't even said the name of the game yet," I mumbled and Malachi looked at me laughing.

"We are playing Simon says."

"Ughh I hate that game," Lia grumbled and I laughed knowing she did. She always so focused on doing the task she don't notice they ain't say Simon says.

"Okay, Simon says touch your toes." All the kids touched their toes. "Simon says do jumping jacks." They listened. "Spin around." Lia was the only person to spin. "You're out Lia." She started crying and walked over to me.

"Mommyyyyy." She whined I picked her up.

"I know baby I know," I said trying not to laugh while Malachi laughed silently.

"Simon says to give each other a high five." They high-fived. "Run to the fence and back." Half the kids ran to the fence and back. "You're all out." There were only five left. DJ, Moe, Martin, Von, and a kid from their pre-school." Simon says stop your feet." They stomped. "Simon says harder." They started stopping harder. "Stop" Everyone stopped but Von. "You're all out. Von won."

"YAYYYYY." He screamed. Aunt Michelle handed him a 5 he ran over to me. "Can you hold this for me?"

"Mhm." I grabbed it from him and put it in my wallet.

"IT'S TIME TO SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND EAT CAKE," I yelled all the kids got excited running to tables that had plates.

"ON THE COUNT OF 3 SING." Loli screamed "1...2...3..."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR VON AND LIA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU." everyone clapped as they blew out their candles.

"HOLLON HOLLON HOLLON." Someone said being mad ghetto and they walked out from the house with a little girl. "Y'ALL ALL HAPPY BUT I CAN'T BE HAPPY!"

"Who even are you?" I asked and Malachi froze looking at the girl walking in.

"I was Kayla's best friend before you killed her." She said pointing at me. Everyone gasped and backed away from me like in a fucking movie. I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"I have never killed someone. You've got the wrong person." I said and everyone looked at the girl.

"Don't play coy."

"I'm not playing." I shook my head.

"Here's my number if you want to talk like real women." She handed me a paper with her name on it. While Malachi and the kids cut cake and ate. I immediately texted her to meet me at the abandoned target down the street. She complied.

"Hey Bobo I need you to find this girl she gon meet me at the abandoned target. She got a daughter bring her back to me. Kill her. Follow her home after our meeting." I said and he laughed.

"Why you laughing."

"You sounded just like your mom." I laughed while thinking about her.

"Mommy how come you take the baby from her mommy?" Tahlia asked and I smiled.

"That's how life works baby." I said and she nodded.

-𝙂𝙐𝘾𝘾𝙄 🤠 (2 chapters left😖)