𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

𝟏𝟑 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑶𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕

"DADDY'S COMING HOME," Thalia yelled doing the dougie.

"Bubba," Miyeena said.

"Yeah wassup." She walked over to her little sister as Bryson laughed.

"Bye I hate y'all ugly asses." She shoved her 13-year-old sister as she hit her head on the floor.

"Man Bubba that hurt." She rubbed her forehead while Tahlia laughed. "BUBBYYY, BUBBA MADE ME HIT MY HEAD." 

"Bubba leave her alone." Tray'Von walked in the kitchen getting a water bottle.

"Her and Bryson were laughing at my nickname." She pouted.

"Okay? You been having that nickname since Tootie was born. And she can't talk shit wit a nickname like Tootie." He shrugged walking away. Tahlia laughed and stuck her tongue out at her.

"WE'RE HOME."

"DADDY!!" The girls yelled running over to their dad hugging him. 

"Wassup pops," Tray'Von said and Malachi smiled at him. He dapped him up and hugged him. Von let out a few tears and quickly wiped them when he pulled away.

"How y'all been?" Malachi asked.

"Miserable..." Thalia dragged.

"Please Bubba save the dramatics for Jeremy," Asia said walking to the kitchen.

"JEREMY?!?!" Von and Malachi said as Tahlia groaned walking upstairs.

-𝙂𝙐𝘾𝘾𝙄 🤠

last chapter of my first ever completed book. MWAH MWAH 💋!!