𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝟗:𝟎𝟎𝒂𝒎

𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔
𝟗:𝟎𝟎𝒂𝒎

"ASIA COME GET THIS FOOD," Nani yelled. the boys went on a "business trip". so all the girls came over here to keep each other company.

"HERE I COME." i got out the bed and went downstairs and it spelled like straight piss. "EWWWW WHAT IS THAT SMELL."

"what?" Nani said while placing some eggs and bacon on the table and the girls began to eat.

"something smells bad," i said covering my mouth because it made me need to throw up.

"all i cooked was eggs, bacon, and french toast," she said. i shrugged and got closer to the food and sniffed the eggs. all of a sudden it seemed like everything i've eaten was coming up. i ran to the downstairs bathroom and threw up. Nani was standing over me holding up my hair as i hurled in the toilet.

"girl it didn't smell that bad..." Loli said laughing with Janae.

"come on let's go upstairs." Nani helped me up the stairs and to the bathroom. i was feeling weak and it was hard for me to walk. i brushed my teeth while Nani ran me bathwater. the bath was a little extra but i appreciate her for it. i grabbed my phone calling Kai.

" yo," he said as i slid in the tub. i looked at him not paying attention to me so i pouted and stayed quiet until he looked. he knows better than to 'yo' me too. "A- what's wrong witchu."

"i'm sick," i said about to cry thinking about it. ion know if it's just me but when i throw up i cry because i threw up.

"you take yo medicine?" he looked at me hard through the screen.

"no i'm not taking it until you come back." he just shook his head and sighed.

"we gon come back early." he stood up and sat his phone on something so i could watch him. he took out a suitcase and started packing.

"nooo, you don't have to. finish the job Kai," i said shaking my head.

"we finished early, we was gonna stay some extra days. but since you sick, we coming back now," he said going out the room for a minute. while he was gone i played in my bubbles and started crying.

"Asia you ight." i heard Denice say until she figured out i was crying so she came over and grabbed my phone. she put it on mute and sat on the edge of my tub.

"why you mute it," i said looking at the phone seeing Malachi hasn't come back yet.

"we think you're pregnant," she says with a straight face.

"no," i said looking at her in her eyes.

"Nani set up an appointment for your doctor today at 1." she smiled at me.

"no." i shook my head.

"Asia what's wrong."

"K-Kai," i said pointing at the phone as my thoughts ran wild.