Chapter 27: Hmm...

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm your host, Jordan Calloway and we're at the purple carpet event for the Blacc-tagious Gala," he said with a confident smile spread across his handsome face. "Standing over here beside me is my co-host, the lovely Issa Rae,"
"Hey everyone!" She said, as the crowd cheered for them.
"Mm mm mm...she looking like a sexy queen sized reese's cup with this orange dress she got on," he said, as Issa cackled and bent down laughing.

Jordan couldn't help but laugh, also.

"Not sorry, Reese's!" He said as they laughed again.
"Oh my God, just let me recollect myself for a minute," she said, as she had to wipe away laughing tears. "Woo lawd! Jordan, you are a fool, but I thank you nonetheless. I'm the best damn Reese's cup that you will ever eat, savor it."

With that, Issa strutted half way down on the purple carpet, as Jordan hype her up with chants and claps before she returned back to stand beside him.

"You say, I look good, and I do, but look at you!" She said "You're looking really sexy tonight in your red suit. Is the event in there or right here in front of me?"

With that Jordan popped his collar, placed his pinky finger on his eyebrows, bit down on his bottom lip, and did his own little spin, as it was Issa's turn to hype him up.

"Do you have a baby mom's yet?" She asked, as she made him laugh.
"Uh no...I do not," he said, as he grinned.
"You want one?" She asked, as he laughed, again.
"Stop it, you're making me blush!" He said, as he smiled and turned to face the camera.
"I'm serious!" She said, as they both laughed.
"If I'm ever hiring for a baby mom's, I will call you, Issa," he said.
"Yay!" Issa said, as she clapped her hands with a big pearly white smile and made him laugh.
"Anyway, let us quit all this flirting and welcome more of our guests," he said.
"Yes coming up, right now, is the professional Model/photographer, Jeremy Wright, a.k.a Jay Flash, and his new boo, Trevor Jackson," Issa said.
"And no, not the other one," Jordan said, as he winked into the camera. "Let's welcome them!"

With that, the 2 hosts began clapping and calling out the couple's name.

Looking stunningly handsome and happy, Jeremy being hand in hand with a smiling Trevor emerged from the paparazzi photographers and went over to the the 2 hosts for their purple carpet interview.

"Wow, now this is one fine ass couple here," Issa said.
"Agreed Issa, these 2 have shown a new meaning to prince and charming, goodness!" Jordan said, as he made them laugh. "Y'all know y'all gotta tell us how this happened, right?"
"Yasss, I want ever single detail!" Issa said, as she was extremely excited. "Don't leave anything out from a to z."
"What she said!" Jordan said, excitedly, as he held the mic over to Jeremy's lips.
"Well," Jeremy started, as he laughed and played with his beard. "It's a long, long story, but it all started when I looked T in his eyes, held him around his waist, and told him that I loved him. I told him he was my everything. I told him I couldn't live without him, and he told me back. Then, I showed him my appreciation. I love him."