Chapter 24: What's Up?

The next day,

Trevor had just awakened in his bed from one of the best sleeps ever in a long time, and it's all due to the misadventures of last night.

From a long night of packing, being emotional, driving, coming back, and re-unpacking, he ultimately went out like a light.

Now, he had just turned over on his back, as he reached over his head and popped his arms, knuckles, and shoulders before he brought it back down to his sides.

Laying there and staring up at the ceiling for a little bit, Trevor sighed, as he found himself right back at this place, again. He slightly regretted turning his car around, last night, but he also refused to let Jeremy think that he could make him run away.

That was a major hell nah for him. For now on, this was his house, too, and he was positively sure that he made that clear last night to Jeremy.

Sitting up and turning his body over to throw his legs over the side of the bed until his feet touched the floor, Trevor reached over, turned on his lamp, and damn near had a heart attack, as he jumped back with a jerk.

His heart was racing, his mouth was wide open before he closed it back, and his eyebrows were furrowed.

Disturbance was written all over his face, and his heart pounded something terrible.

"What the fuck, Jay?" He asked, as he was in full fear and confusion.

Sitting in the middle of the floor in the moved computer desk chair, there was a pissed off, shirtless Jeremy in his blue and white plaid pajama bottoms. He had his arms folded, while he stared intensively over at Trevor.

Then, there was this wave of annoyance brushing over Trevor, as he sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Nigga, how long have you been over there?" Trevor asked, as Jeremy ignored his question while he continued to stare over at Trevor.

He must've stared for at least 30 more seconds before finally speaking up.

"So you wanna tell me what the fuck that shit was that you pulled last night or do I have to figure it out since I apparently have all the answers?" He asked, angrily, as Trevor rolled his eyes, mumbled something under his breath, shook his head, and remove the cover from his legs. "Why did you leave like that, T? More importantly, why the fuck didn't I know about it? Why did I have to find out the way that I did? I thought we were boys?"

Trevor said nothing. He just sat there all the while staring over at his best friend with pure annoyance.

"I mean...I don't get you, T," Jeremy started. "I try to do something for the both of us. I try to take care of you, and you can't even appreciate that shit. You just up and leave me like I didn't fucking matter. Like damn nigga, why didn't you tell me?"
"Nigga, I'm a grown ass man in case you forgot!" Trevor interrupted. "That's why I didn't tell you!"
"You?" Jeremy asked, as he pointed over at Trevor with a confused look on his face.
"Yeah!" Trevor said, as he nodded his head while folding up his arms, too.
"A grown ass man?" Jeremy asked.
"Yeah, that, I am!" Trevor said with a nod, as Jeremy looked away, chuckled, and shook his head before he turned back to face Trevor.
"Well, somebody lying because I feel like I been dealing with a little bitch for the pass few days!" Jeremy spat.
"First of all, you stupid motherfucker, its only been 1 day since you and all your bullshit," Trevor said, honestly. "Second of all, the only bitch I see in here is you with your weak ass."
"Weak?" Jeremy asked, as he scoffed cockily and looked down at his obvious big biceps. "I'm weak?"
"Any nigga can have muscles, but it takes a real ass man with maturity and intelligence to be strong so like I said before the only bitch I see in here is you."
"Nah, never a bitch, nigga!" Jeremy said, as he cackled and clapped his hands.