Chapter 31: Missing U

SHORT CHAPTER AMBLERT

❗ SHORT CHAPTER AMBLERT

After returning back to Trevor's bedroom from his daily hygiene routines and getting dressed for the day, Jeremy walked back over to Trevor's bed. Then, he began stripping away the cover, the sheets, and the pillow case until the bed was back looking like square one.

After gathering them all up and taking them down to the washroom, he came back upstairs, went to his own bedroom, and did the same to his own bed.

💔😫😔👬🏾🗣💔😫😔👬🏾🗣💔😫😔👬🏾🗣

Opening his washer and turning it on, Jeremy put both of their covers, sheets, and pillowcases in it. Then, he started adding his detergents.

Closing the lid back down, stepping back, and watching the soapy water and bedspreads, roll and fell through the transparent washer door, Jeremy's mind immediately went back over to Ttevor.

Sighing, he wondered what he was doing right now.

🤔👬🏾👀🖤😫🤔👬🏾👀🖤😫🤔👬🏾👀🖤😫

🤔👬🏾👀🖤😫🤔👬🏾👀🖤😫🤔👬🏾👀🖤😫

Chunks of hair fell onto the kitchen tiled floor, as there was the loud sound of a vibrating clipper working its waving magic.

Trevor was currently cutting his best client's hair.

So quiet like a cat walking up on a person, Trevor was deep in his thoughts, thinking about last night and also...feeling...guilty.

What was he feeling guilty about?

He was feeling guilty, because of how he treated Jeremy last night.

Knowing that he could've handled the whole situation better than he did, he ended up taking it to his heart and letting it get him down.

Jeremy didn't tell him he love him and who says that Jeremy was going to?

He (Trevor) felt like he (Trevor) just basically took something and ran with it when he should've been trying to comfort Jeremy and not make it about himself, but it ended up going that way.

Could you really blame him though?

Who wouldn't think that, especially with the way Jeremy was looking at him, holding him, how close they were, and even his words..

"You need to bust a cap in yo own ass."

"You are important to me."

Who wouldn't have gotten the wrong idea?

At the same time, it did look like Jeremy had a change of heart on something, but will he ever know?

Will Jeremy ever know about Trevor's own hesitation?