Chapter 38: Fight It Out

Hey guys! If you are interested in Black Horror shorts, please check out and subscribe to my YouTube channel and ring the bell if you wanna get notified of an update.

Now on to the story, enjoy this chapter

Disclaimer:

Not responsible for emotional distress.

After spitting those harsh 11 words down at his best-well now I guess former best friend Trevor, Jeremy huffed and shook his head down at him before he turned around to walk out.

     Still sitting on the floor a little to collect himself, process it all, and get himself back together, Trevor had a variety of emotions going on with him.

      His body shook and trembled from that quick flash of fear that Jeremy had put him through.

       His heart broke from not only his physical pain but his emotional pain as well.

       Honestly, he wanted to cry, get his things, leave, and never come back like Jeremy probably wanted him to do- well shit correction- like he wanted him to do.

       And why not?

      Looking around, everything was back clean. Jeremy had packed all his things up for him to save him the time to do it himself. He could get out of there in a jiffy.

       It was all laid out for him like blueprint.

         And shit, anybody would've taken that exit, because no one wants to remain at a place where they feel unwelcomed, unwanted, or in this case no longer wanted.

       It's a time to get up and move on, right?

       Wrong! At least for Trevor, that was wrong.

     Yeah, Jeremy just punched him in his jaw.

     Yeah, Jeremy told him to get out.

    Yeah, Jeremy hated his guts.

   The shit hurt.

    However, it was hella confusing.

    What was he mad at him for?

     Then, he was talking about "letting it slide".

    Letting what slide?

        What did he mean? What did he do to Jeremy that was so bad?

      Then, like a reminder bat connecting with a baseball of remembrance, Trevor was hit back  with the FaceTime call that he missed earlier, because Nate didn't wake him.  

     That still pissed him off, thinking about it but at least he doesn't have Nate to worry about anymore... even though he couldn't help the ounce of sorrow that he had for the man.