Chapter 16: A Show

Dedicated to mitchellocos

       "Jay?" Tina asked, as she was still on the phone. "Jay, are you still there?"

         "I got you, T," Jeremy said, as he had just helped Trevor walk over to his shower.  
          "Thanks Jay," Trevor said, as he was laughing in embarrassment.
            "No problem, man," he said, as he was laughing, too. "I can't help but feel bad, though."
             "But why?" Trevor asked, as he leaned his back against the shower wall to look over at his best friend.
              "I did this to you," Jeremy said, honestly, as Trevor smirked,  blushed, and looked away.
              "Ahh man," he started, as he tried to get serious, but he couldn't, as he laughed and shook his head.

     Jeremy's lips were pursed, as he folded his arms over his chest and raised up his eyebrows while looking over at his best friend.

    "You...you...yeah you did," Trevor said, as he just smirked and nodded his head. "You did some major damage, last night, but I can just walk it off. It's no big deal, baby. I'm all good."

            Jeremy cringed and looked down.

          "I'm sorry," he said, honestly.
           "For what?" Trevor asked.
            "For putting you in all this pain, baby," Jeremy said, honestly, as he started walking over to Trevor to make sure that he wouldn't fall.
             "Oh...uh," Trevor started, as he swallowed hard, because Jeremy was so close on him that they could kiss... again for the...shit I lost count...the number of times.

     Not to mention, Jeremy was licking his lips before he balled them up, which had Trevor needing to pray.

"Don't be...um..." he started.

       Trevor finally had a serious facial expression, as he swallowed hard, again. His heart was skipping beats, as he found himself...feeling all nervous, again.

     "I-I...I may be in pain, but that don't mean I wasn't satisfied," Trevor said, honestly.

           After hearing that, it was like Jeremy had been caught in some headlights on a dark road.

'He liked me being inside of him?' He thought.

       "I can take it from here, Jay," Trevor said, as he turned his back on Jeremy to turn on the water.

       While it was warming up, Trevor began taking his towel off and exposing the very part that Jeremy got to explore, last night. Catching it, Jeremy immediately went him into a trance, as he just stood there staring.

       "Thank you, again Jay," Trevor said, as turned back around to face Jeremy, which made him (Jeremy) blink and quickly look away.
        "Oh uh...no problem, T," he said, as he had to clear his throat. "So um...y-y-you gone be good in here by yourself?" 
        "Uh...I would hope so," Trevor said, as he grinned, awkwardly.

           Jeremy started grinning awkwardly, also, as he looked down and nodded his head.

        "Of course, you will," he said, as he shook his head and smiled. "I'm so stupid sometimes, but uh...but I'm gonna...I'm gonna leave you to your shower."
           "Okay," Trevor said, as he turned back around, exposed his backside once again, and allowed the shower to rain on his body.

             In forms of lines, the water touched down, painted, and took in every single toned detail of the beautiful peanut butter canvas, known as Trevor's nude body.

    Swallowing spit for his dry throat and licking his lips, Jeremy didn't know if he should leave or stay here to enjoy this very show right in front of him.