Chapter 43: Dream Talk

"On tonight's entertainment news, 40 year old, fashion model/photograher, Jay Wright, has been outted by his former best friend and secret lover, Trevor Jackson, 38, after 10 years of secretly being together, says Trevor.

On IG, Jackson posted a photo of the 2 kissing in what looks to be a bed with a caption that says, "I can longer sacrifice my life, settling for a (bleep) that's not willing to settle with his own reality. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, shame on both of us. I'm tired of livin' in secrecy for your public, and now you will no longer have to yourself. Hate me first. Thank me later." There you have it folks, Jay Wright is homosexual."

         Jeremy stared at the TV screen with stretched eyes and his mouth open in shock and disbelief at his ex-lover.

    He couldn't believe Trevor had betrayed him like that. How dare he??
    "That motherfucka," he sai underneath his breath.

     All of sudden from behind him, he heard a...

    "Wait a minute, nigga, you gay?!"

        Jumping up and turning around, he saw that Canada's sweetheart, the Champagne Papi, The 6God, himself, Aubrey "Drake" Graham, and his crew, were looking at him (Jeremy) like he had stolen $10 million from Drake and told him about it.

       "I-I-I'm what now?" Jeremy asked, nervously.

       "Oh hell nah, y'all really booked me up with a gay nigga to take my photos!" Drake shouted. ". He might take my shit home with him and beat his dick to it! I can't have that! Paul,  where's my limo?!"

     "On its way!"

     "Stacy, tell LeBron I'm on the way!" Drake said.

      "Will do, Mr. Drake!"

   "The rest of you come on!" Drake shouted. "Pack up your shit, Vaughn! Let's go! Guys, come on, we have to do better! You know I can't work under these kinda conditions!"

     "Wait, no!" Jeremy said. "You don't have to leave! Please no!"

     He tried to ask Drake give him a chance, but Drake wasn't having it.

    He even told his security guard to get Jeremy away from him, which he does, as Jeremy is tossed out of the studio like Jazz from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

  Jeremy had just jumped up in his bed breathing heavily, and sweating profusely.

        Blinking a few times, he had to look around the room.

   With a sigh of relief, he was glad to see that he was still in his bedroom before he eventually got himself back together.

Yawning quietly, stretching easily, he  looked down at a still sleeping Trevor.  Then, Jeremy forgotten all about his dream, as he found himself smiling.

       Trevor looked like a sleeping baby, all peaceful and well rested, just angelic and beautiful.

       Still smiling down at his love in awe, Jeremty brought a gentle hand down on Trevor's face and caressed it.

  "I still can't believe I got you," he said, as he shook his head. "Who would've thought I'd get you?"

With that,  he leaned down and pressed a kiss to Trevor's temple.
After that, he pulled back to take one last look at him before he turned to get out of the bed.