Chapter 15: More Aftermath

"Damn," Jeremy said, as he was currently getting dressed for the day.

All the while, his mind stayed on last night and what all happened. Holding his shirt in his hand, a shirtless Jeremy began pacing back and forth, while remembering vividly of what happened last night.

From Trevor kissing him and blowing him off to Trevor taking all he gave, that shit was so... mesmerizing.

That was a man, not just a regular man, but his best friend, Trevor Landon Jackson, and he had sex...with that man, not just a regular man, his best friend, Trevor Landon Jackson.

"I was inside him," Jeremy said, as he shook his head and kept pacing. "I was inside, T. My dick was inside T.
He let me fuck him. Why did he do that? Why the fuck did he do that? Fuck!"

Frustrated, Jeremy flopped down on his bed and blew air from his mouth, as he stayed in silence for a few minutes with his fists balled up under his chin and his elbows resting on his thighs.

   Tapping his feet impatiently, and letting his eyes scan from one side of the room to the other side of the room, Jeremy sighed and stopped his movements.

'I fucked T,' he thought, as he just grinned and shook his head in disbelief. 'I fucked T. Yo, this is crazy. I know I told him I would, and although that WAS true that was also to shut his ass up. Shit, I know that I thought about it a hell of a lot more sense that question he asked me, but damn...I didn't know I would ACTUALLY FUCK MY BEST FRIEND...MY HOMEBOY...MY DAY 1...MY NIGGA!! Shit, but I did. I fucked T...and liked it! No fuck that!! I LOVED IT!!!'

Jeremy was frowning, now, and staring down at the floor, yet he never stopped thinking about Trevor.

'I dead ass fucked the shit out of my homeboy, last night,' he thought. 'Kissing him was one thing but fucking him? BRUH!! Wait a minute, kissing him? Yo, looking back on that shit, I can't help but feel like that is where I fucked up. What fucking best friends kiss each other? Hold up! let me reiterate! What fucking MEN BEST FRIENDS kiss each other? FUCK!'

"No, wait, wait, that ain't my fault," Jeremy said, as he shook his head. "Technically, he kissed me first. I just kissed him the second time. What the fuck am I saying? We still kissed. I still kissed another man at the end of the day. Shit...after last night, I may as well sit the kissing on the bottom shelf. We crossed so many lines."

"I said this my shit, right?!" Jeremy asked, as he smacked Trevor's ass, this time.
          "Ooooouuu yes, Jay!" He whined. "It's yours! It's your....Jjjjjjaaaaaaayyyyy!"
             "Call me daddy, baby!" Jeremy moaned.
"Daddy!?!" Trevor moaned out. "Fuck me, daddy!"

       "Oh my God, he felt so fucking good," Jeremy said, as he put his head in his hands. "He looked so fucking good.

 "He looked so fucking good