Chapter 14: Risen

It was a new day, as the sun rose up to the sky and spotlighted its shine on the still wet city of LA.

           Some of it ended up leaking in through Trevor's window and landing on the face of a stirring Jeremy before it ultimately woke him up.

             Blinking a few times, reaching up, stretching, yawning, and popping his hands, Jeremy tossed his legs over the side of the bed and began slowly and exhaustedly sitting up to stretch even more.

"Good morning, sleepy head," he heard a familiar voice say, which made him smile, put his arms back down, and turn around to face the voice.

"Good morning, T," he said with a smile still plastered on his handsome, chocolate face.
"Why are you all the way over there?" Trevor asked, as he smiled and licked his lips while looking all criminally sexy. "Come closer."

After hearing the "come closer" part, Jeremy raised his eyebrows with an impressed look on his face.

"Well now, let me come closer," he teased, as he made them laugh.

Then, he began crawling over closer to Trevor, until Trevor was back laying underneath him, reaching up to wrap his arms around his (Jeremy's) neck, making Jeremy lean down
and connecting their lips together in a passionate kiss.

"Good morning...you say," Jeremy said in between kisses. "How about...I give you...a GREAT FUCKING MORNING?"
"Mmm...how you gonna do that?" Trevor asked, as Jeremy had broke the kiss to feast on a smiling Trevor's neck.
"I can show you better than tell you," Jeremy said, in a husky, pleasure filled voice, as he lifted up his head back up from Trevor's neck to look him in the eyes.
"Mmm...show me," Trevor moaned, as Jeremy leaned down and pecked him on the lips 3 times.

After that, Jeremy started going back down to attack Trevor's neck. Then, it was like something was inching for him to proceed down more from Trevor's neck to his chest, as well as Trevor's chocolate chip nips. After licking and playing with Trevor's now hardened nipples, Jeremy just wasn't done yet.

He continued to travel down Trevor's beautiful, toned, peanut butter body with kisses and licks until he made it to Trevor's v-line. After kissing it a few times. He pulled away from it, so he smile up at Trevor for confirmation before he started to remove the covers from Trevor's most private, private  area.

Licking his lips and biting down on them, he began lifting up the covers to expose...

...An angry Tina?!? WHAT❗❓⁉️

"Tina?!?!" Jeremy asked in confusion.
"What the fuck is this?" She asked, as she began sitting up in the bed with her arms folded.

     Taking her in, Jeremy could see that she was dressed in a sexy ass royal blue lingerie. Her hair was all curled up and her makeup was on just fine.

All Jeremy could do was look at her in  shock.

"You're fucking Trevor, now?" She asked, angrily.

"I-I-"

That was all Jeremy could get out.

      "Huh?" Tina asked, as she still looked over at him with so much sass and attitude while she still waited for her answer.

Just then, the bedroom door came open and in walked in an unimpressed, angry, and disgusted Deedee, as she had her arms folded over her chest while she shook her head.