Chapter 22: Search

Trevor was still standing outside with his arms folded, still pissed, and still trying to figure out a way around this situation. 

        His bags remained on the cement. After 5 more minutes of deciding on what he was gonna do, Trevor sighed in defeat.

         "Fuck," he said, as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "I got no other fucking options. I'm gonna have to take my ass upstairs in the midst of them fuckin' and ask Tina for her goddamn keys. Damn it. I hate it here."

        He sighed again before he reached into his pocket, pulled out his car keys, and began unlocking his car doors.

      "Oh fuck me," he said, as he bent down and started picking up his things from Jeremy's driveway.

🖕🏾🤬😒👨🏿‍🤝‍👨🏾🔑🚗❤🖕🏾🤬😒👨🏿‍🤝‍👨🏾🔑🚗❤🖕🏾

     Making it back in the house, Trevor  blew air from his mouth. Regardless of him not wanting to go upstairs, his mind was already made up, sadly.

    However, an idea came to his head. Instead of him asking her to move her car, he could do it, so he made sure to check every possible place downstairs from the living room couches, tables, and wall keyholders to the kitchen's countertops and kitchen table. Unfortunately, there were no signs of Tina's keys. He only saw Jeremy's.

      "Damn," he said, as he sighed, placed his hands on his hips and sighed.

     He really had no choice but to go upstairs, now.

     "Fuck me, man!" He said, angrily.

🖕🏾🤬😒👨🏿‍🤝‍👨🏾🔑🚗❤🖕🏾🤬😒👨🏿‍🤝‍👨🏾🔑🚗❤🖕🏾

       Walking upstairs like a dog with his tail between his legs, this was not at all what Trevor wanted to do, but he didn't really have a choice. There was no other options.

        If he wanted to leave, he was gonna have to fight his pride and accept his faith.  Besides he had no problems with Tina.

           She was always cool people, this ain't Jeremy's first or last time having sexual relations with her, and he didn't even understand why he had this hostility towards her to begin with, anyway. It just  wasn't fair to her, plus, she did introduce him to Dee-Dee, so that was cool.

      As for Jeremy, they had sex, BIG DEAL!  Regardless of how good it felt, it was a one time thing. They weren't getting married. Hell, they weren't even going to be together, so he needed to stop tripping.

    Stopping in front of Jeremy's door, he took a deep breath and hesitantly brought his fist up until it landed on the cool temperatured wooden door.

      Taking another deep breath, he quickly started fixing himself up, shifting his stance differently to seem cool, and fixing his face so that if Jeremy answers the door he can see how unbothered Trevor is from their earlier fight and hate it.

Then, he began knocking.

         "Hey Tina?" He called, as he knocked, again. "Do you mind stopping for a minute to come move your car from behind my car?"

      In Jeremy's bedroom, there was the sound of the shower running, Tina's laughter, and Jeremy's talking. They couldn't hear Trevor's knocks if they wanted to, honestly. They were too busy keeping each other occupied.

      "Tina?" Trevor called, as he was getting fully ignored, now and to make matters worse his calls and his knocks still went unheard by the showering duo. "Okay, if I get out there, bust in her shit, and hotwire that bitch up, she gone be trying to call the fucking police. Tina! Bring your a-"