Chapter 48: Text Message/Photography N Love

Trevor stood in the bathroom, doing spins, singing along to some old Temptations, and lining up his afro and facial hair with his clippers while Jeremy was downstairs setting up the camera equipment and the photographic scene.

"🎵I've got sunshine on a cloudy day🎶" he sang.

"I was an original Temptation in my  past life!" Trevor said, as he laughed. "I swear to God!"

🖤🔥📷🥰🖤🔥📷🥰🖤🔥📷🥰🖤🔥📷🥰🖤🔥📷🥰🖤🔥📷🥰

Down in the camera studio,

"Alright and perfect!" Jeremy said, as he was smiling around at everything. "Now, I just need the love of my life in here, and everything will be set."

He laughed, nodded his head, and rubbed his hands together like an evil scientist adoring his latest finished experiment.

"Hell yeah, I can see it all come-"

       Jeremy was cut off by his phone's notification tone and vibration.

       Quickly reaching into his pockets for it, he grabbed it out and checked his screen.

    Smiling, he saw that it was a text from his mom.

      "Mama?" He asked. "Let me see what my old lady said."

     With that, he slid his screen down to read the entire message.

  💙Mommy:

      Hello to my only son and good afternoon. I hope everything is going great with you and Trevor. Tell him hi for me. I know you are probably busy right now, so I'm sending you this quick text. Not telling you to do it today or tomorrow but when you get a chance, call or text this number, 555-123-4567 (don't y'all call this damn number) , this is your father's number, and I should've given it to you months ago. Regardless of what happened with us when you were growing up, that is still your father, and all he asks about is his son. Also, if you can't reach him there, he has social media, Jerry K. Wright on FB. I think it's time you 2 catch up. I love you.

Peace and blessings. 

  After reading that text, Jeremy furrowed his eyebrows, frowned, and stared down at the underlined number in his mom's text message, all the while there was a small debate club going on in his head.

Should he or shouldn't he get in contact with the man he once called dad.

   Crazy as easy as the answer would be to some, Jeremy honestly didn't know what his answer was.

Yeah, his mom was right. Jerry was as much as Jeremy's father, as she was his mother.

Regardless of their past family drama, that was still his father. Plus, it wasn't like his dad was some careless, neglecting father when he was in Jeremy's life.

From what Jeremy remembers about his dad, He was actually a damn good father, who loved, cared for, taught, and disciplined him.

As far as him as a person, Jerry wasn't the typical TV effeminate man. As a matter of fact, he was no different than any "ordinary" man, which was still hard to believe that he was gay. He gave no signs. He was hella masculine. He talked with bass. He carried himself as a man. He even preached that "men had to be strong and show little emotions" saying. He was like a Furious Styles if you will. Hell, he was the one that got Jeremy into football.

Well shit, he was basically the first Jeremy, minus Jeremy's sexual desires for women.

However, the apple still didn't fall far from the tree.