Chapter 32: Experience

"Jeremy?" Nate asked in confusion, as Trevor licked his lips into a ball and nodded his head. "Ion think um familiar wit a Jeremy, Trev beby."
"Yes, you are- oh wait, that's right, but you do know him by  his model/photographer name, Jay Wright, right?" Trevor asked.
"Oh...yeaaaahhh, okey okey," Nate said, as was nodding his head and balling up his lips. "Dat's dat famous nigga dat's yo best friend. Ya blessed muthafucka. I would ask fo a hunnid mill every chance I git and neva pey his ass back."

    Trevor cackled, as Nate laughed, also and shook his head.

      "But no, I know yo heart is too pure and much too good fo that kinda shit," Nate said, as he smiled. "The same wey I know he do. If he doesn't, it's his loss. You did tell'em how ya feel, right?"
          "Uhh...well not exactly," he admitted.
          "Sey what now?" Nate asked in confusion.  
           "I didn't tell him yet," Trevor admitted, again. "I mean, there were times when we got caught up in the little moments of sex, but never outside."
          "Damn, toxic central," Nate said in shock.
          "It is?" Trevor asked in confusion. "I didn't see it that way. I mean we had our ups and downs, but we weren't on no Yvette and Jody bullshit."
            "I know you've said y'all had sex befo, multiple times," Nate said.
            "Yeah, we did," Trevor said, as he was smiling, nodding his head, and thinking about it.
             "I have 2 questions regarding dat," Nate said.
               "Okay, ask them," Trevor said, as he sat up with his elbows on his thighs, intertwined his fingers together under his chin, licked his lips for moisture, and had an 'I'm listening, carry on' facial expression.
                "When ya 2 was fuckin' it up, prolly breakin' shit, 'cuz yo wild ass prolly be on some Mr. & Mrs. Smith type-ah shit," Nate started, as he laughed, pointed over at Trevor, and made Trevor cackled.
              "Whatever nigga," Trevor said, as they laughed. "Carry on, though."
              "Ah-ight, the first question I have is wheneva y'all were intimet with one anotha was it afta an emotional conflict or befo?"
                "Well..." Trevor started, as he had to think back on it. "The first time we did it we both wanted it, even though I made the first move. The second time...yes it was after a fight. He made the move on me that time, too. I can't even lie. With him staring at me like that all angry and shit, picking me up like a feather, and carrying a nigga...bruh made a nigga weak. If I could replay that moment and keep it on repetitive mode, I would live out that one scenario on the daily. But anyway, let me stay on topic. The 3rd time was because we both wanted it, so we made up for lost time, during our fight. Last night though? I'm not even sure...what that was. I mean yeah, I was upset..."

      Trevor sighed.

        "I wanted Jay to tell me he loved me so fuckin' badly, and it didn't happen," he admitted. "So yeah, I was angry, but I ended up giving myself up to him, anyway, because...well apart of me wanted to impress him and make him love me even more than I feel in my heart that he already does. Another part of me wanted to bury my heartbreak with our pleasure- damn, I guess that is toxic."
       "Yeah homie, toxic central, but hey, dat cudda went 2 weys, dough," Nate said, as he licked his lips for moisture. "He cudda spoke. He cudda confessed. At the same time, you cudda spoke. You cudda confessed. Why you just didn't tell him how you feel, huh?"

          After hearing that question, Trevor sighed.

       He knew Nate was right, and he could've came forward.

     "You're right, and I guess I was just trying to wait on him," Trevor started. "You know? I wanna give him time. I don't wanna rush him, because there's a possibility that I'm not the one, and neither is he. Then again, the lifestyle he has with fame-being in a gay relationship is a big deal to the media."
          "Yeah, yeah, dats true," Nate said. "Howeva, he is in the fashion part, so I think it's mo acceptable ova dere. Ain't it's a lot of gey models, gey fashion designers, and gey photographers out dere?"
         "Well...yeah," Trevor said, honestly.
          "Alright den, bring on the next excuse," Nate said, as he smirked. "'Cause all I hear from you is excuses. You're mekin' excuses for him, and you're holdin' yoself back. That's not the go-getta, bletant Trevor I rememba."
          "Damn, who's side are you on, Nate?" Trevor asked, as he couldn't help but laugh.
            "Um on yos, beby, but a nigga jus sayin'," Nate said, as he laughed, also. "Real is gonna let real know."
            "Well, that's true," Trevor said, as he smiled, shrugged his shoulders, looked down, and nodded his head in agreement.
            "Y'all both needa work on y'all's communicetion," he said. "As much as you don't wanna be the one to pull dat trigga, sometimes, ya gotta do it. Get dat shit off yo chest. Otherwise, you'll be miserable as hell and still tryna read the muthafucka's mind. You ain't a mind reada...are ya?" 
        "Nigga no!" Trevor said, as they both laughed
         "Ah-ight, just checkin'," Nate said, as he laughed again and clapped his hands.

      Shaking his head and rolling his eyes, Trevor smiled over at Nate, feeling a little...