Chapter 20: Occupied

"I mean it ain't like he gonna notice that I'm gone," Trevor said, as he was packing the last of his things in his room. "He has Tina to keep him occupied. He's gonna be fine, right? I think so. Shit, I know he will be with sex and food. Now, let's see, do I have everything I brought with me?"

👬🏾❤🔒🤤🤬🏠👬🏾❤🔒🤤🤬🏠👬🏾❤🔒

"Of course, and I would hope to settle down with a queen just like you," Jeremy said, as he laughed, leaned over, and pecked a grinning Tina on the forehead. "I would dick her down daily and make her make me want a restraining order."

    After hearing that, Tina cackled.

     "A restraining order?" She asked, as they laughed again.
     "Pretty much, but what about you, beautiful?" He asked. "Do you ever think about settling down?"
"Hell's yeah, definitely," she said, as she nodded her head and licked her lips. "What person doesn't? To be honest, I think about it everyday like you said to a nice, sexy, handsome...ballplayer."
"A ballplayer?" Jeremy asked, as he looked over at Tina with a questionable smile.
"Yeah," she said, confidently.
"Why a ballplayer?" He asked with a smirk and furrowed eyebrows.
"Why not?" Tina asked with a shrug. "That's where all the money is."

She made them laugh.

"Oh, I see," Jeremy said, as he was still laughing.

👬🏾❤🔒🤤🤬🏠👬🏾❤🔒🤤🤬🏠👬🏾❤🔒

"I got that, that, that, and that so yeah that's all my shit," Trevor said, as he smiled, clapped his hands, and nodded his head at his packed objects. "Alright, I am packed and ready to-oh fuck!"

Trevor facepalmed himself and pinch the bridge of his nose while shaking his head and sighing.

"I forgot about my dirty clothes," he said.

👬🏾❤🔒🤤🤬🏠👬🏾❤🔒🤤🤬🏠👬🏾❤🔒

"But nah, I mean a ballplayer is still considerable, but it's honestly like my second option, if I don't ever get the first option," she said, honestly.
"What's your first option, then?" Jeremy asked, as he was very intrigued. "A rapper?"
"Maybe, if I was back in the early 2000's or the entire 90's," Tina said, as Jeremy cackled. "I just can't get jiggy with these new rappers. I'm sorry. The women, yes, the men? Some are okay."
"A Makaveli the Don, nigga over here!" Jeremy said, as he made them laugh. "I love me some Tupac."
"But a rapper is actually my last resort," She admitted.
"What?" Jeremy asked in disbelief. "Get out of here!"
"I'm serious, Jeremy!" She said, as she laughed.
"I thought that was every women's dream," he said, as he was smiling.
"Pssh, not this woman," she said, honestly. "Nah, I can do without a rapper. It's bad enough that the paparazzi's on me as is. Who wants that kind of pressure?"
"Aye, I hear that," Jeremy said, as he looked down and shook his head.
"But going back to who I would settle down with or for, rather..." she started. "It's someone that I have known for a while now. It's someone that knows how to please a woman. It's someone that I can be myself around. Its someone who knows me in and out..."

As Tina was explaining about the person that she would settle down with, Jeremy couldn't help but sit back and smile. He just knew that he was the one that she was referring to, but he was just gonna let her finish.

"Most importantly, this person has always taken care of me, even when I was a pain in the ass," she said.

👬🏾❤🔒🤤🤬🏠👬🏾❤🔒🤤🤬🏠👬🏾❤🔒

     "Damn, what do I do now?" Trevor asked, as he was pacing back and forth. "I can't just leave my dirty ass clothes here, because there's a possibility that it could be thrown in the garbage or burned up with Jay's fucked up ass attitude. Hell yeah, he's most likely to do that shit, but I can't just pack my dirty clothes with my clean clothes. That's nasty. My mama would beat my ass if she knew. I need a garbage bag to put them in, yeah."