Chapter 11: The Get Back

"Hey Trevor!" Tina said.
"What's up Tina?!" Trevor asked, as he had a small smile on his face. "Dee-Dee over there?"
"Nah, she had errands to run, but she'll be back," she said.
"Oh Okay!" He said.

Allowing Jeremy to talk back on the phone with his lady friend, Trevor tried to sit there in the recliner and listen to their conversation and even put on a smile when Jeremy would smile over at him or if he heard Jeremy laughing at something that Tina said until it finally got to be too much for him.

He found himself getting up from the recliner and heading into the kitchen because he needed a drink.

🍾🍷🍾🍷🍾🍷🍾🍷🍾🍷🍾🍷🍾🍷🍾

Going through Jeremy's cabinets, Trevor grabbed a glass cup down, filled it up with 2 big ice cubes from the ice vending refrigerator door, and went over to pour himself a glass of Brown Liquor (fictional brand name). After twisting the top back down on it tightly and sitting the bottle back down, Trevor lifted up his glass, shook it up with the ice, brought it up to his lips and drank from it.

📱🤣😏📱🤣😏📱😏📱🤣😏📱🤣😏📱

Back in the living room, Jeremy was wrapping up his call with Tina.

"Okay, alright beautiful, see you, tomorrow," Jeremy said, as he was chucking. "Alright bye."

         When the facetime call was over with Tina, Jeremy sat his phone down on the couch beside him and began punching the air from excitement.

        "Oh hell yeah!" He said before he started singing. "🎵 Don't you know Its about to be on and popping?🎶"

      He kept singing and snapping his fingers. He even stood up and did a celebratory spin.

          "Oh yeah!" He said, as he rubbed his hands together like a fly. "Once again, Tina's coming over here tomorrow for me, and Dee-Dee's coming over for him! Lord please, make the rest of this day fly by. Please!"

🍷🍾🙄🥴😑🍷🍾🙄🥴😑🍷🍾🙄🥴😑

"T!?" Jeremy called, as he was searching for his best friend. "Ayyo T? Where you at?"
"In here, Jay!" Trevor shouted, as he took another sip from his drank.

Just then, a happy Jeremy had just entered into the kitchen with a big ass smile on his face, as he was 2 stepping and snapping his fingers.

"Damn, somebody's really happy," Trevor said, as he was smiling over at his best friend.
"That's because I am," Jeremy said, as he reached over and dapped up Trevor. "And, you will be, too. Our ladies are coming, tomorrow. Woo!"

Trevor just chuckled and shook his head over at how excited Jeremy was before he took another swig of his drink.

        "Fuck yeah!" Jeremy said, as he started doing some grinding dance moves like a Male stripper, which damn near almost made Trevor choke on his drink. "Tina gone be like, "Oh daddy! Yes daddy! Yes!" and I'm gone be like, "take that shit, girl! Take daddy's dick!" She ain't gone know how to act bruh."

         Staring down at Jeremy's pelvic thrusts, Trevor found himself getting lost in a trance, as all kind of thoughts and visuals filled his mind up of Jeremy doing that to him. He licked his lips and continued to watch on before Jeremy stopped to smile over at him.

     "What about you, T?" He asked.
      "Well I uh..." Trevor's eyebrows were furrowed in confusion before his eyes went from being narrowed to stretched, because his pants felt a little tighter. He had a semi hard on.

'Fuck!' He thought.