Chapter 17: Oh Snap

Jeremy was sitting in the living room on the couch just smiling all big and bright while excitedly thinking about Tina being on her way over there.

"I'm gone get some pussy," he sang. "I'm gone get some pussy, I'm gone get some pussy."

Just then, Trevor had just finally made it down the stairs, all dressed and ready for the day. He had to admit...after his shower he felt a hell of a lot better. There were still soreness there, but it was like slight soreness...with a heavy side of feenin'?

Feenin'?

Stopping on the last stair, licking his lips for moisture, and looking over at an excited Jeremy, clapping his hands and singing, Trevor couldn't help but grin and shake his head.

What was his best friend being happy about now?

Hearing Trevor's laughter, Jeremy stopped what he was doing to look over at a grinning Trevor. Then, he burst out into laughter before he looked down and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well," he started, as he brought his hand back down from his neck and looked back over at Trevor. "You look like you're feeling better."
"Shit, I can say the same for you," Trevor said, as he chuckled before he started walking over to sit in the lazy boy chair across from the couch in which Jeremy had been sitting on.
"That's because I am baby," Jeremy said, excitedly while rubbing his hands together. "Tina's coming over today. As a matter of fact, she will be here in a few more minutes"

Trevor rolled his eyes at that part.

'This nigga is still dead ass holding on,' he thought. 'Tina better give this man a baby or something, because he needs an award for his gratitude. Lord knows, I ain't thinking about Dee-Dee's ass.'

Trevor laughed to himself and shook his head.

'If she comes, I will make her cum indefinitely,' he thought. 'As a matter of fact, I do hope she comes. I hope they both come. Shit, I need my dominance back, anyway, and I have all week to gain it back. Thank you lawd! Jay got me feeling all passive and shit with the way he looks at me, talks to me, touches me , and even fucked me. Damn bruh! Why the fuck did I have to be curious in college? Why couldn't I have just been a normal horny dude lusting over hot college chicks like them mediocre college films? Why did I have to submit? In Jeremy's case, why did I have to love it? I'm still a man, damn it. I still have a dick. I love my dick. I love using my dick. I love being deep in some pussy or ass if I was into that, but I need Dee-Dee here pronto.'

"That's good to hear," Trevor said with a smile on his charming face, as he laughed and rubbed his hands together, excitedly.
"Unfortunately, Dee-Dee won't be coming...soon," Jeremy said, as Trevor's smile dropped immediately.
"What?" He asked in disbelief.
"Yeah, Tina said she had to work," Jeremy said, honestly.
"Really?" Trevor asked, as Jeremy shrugged. "So you 2 are gonna be freaky, while I'm all alone with no Dee-Dee?"
"Yeah, but she will be here, later though," Jeremy said, honestly.
"That's later, though bro," Trevor said with a pout before he grinned. "That's understandable, though. I'm still in a healing state, anyway."

Trevor chuckled, as Jeremy laughed.

"Look at you, though," Jeremy said with a smile, as he found himself licking his lips and taking Trevor in before he quickly looked away.