Chapter 23: Change of Heart

If the short chapters are gonna be a problem for  you, please do not continue the story. There are plenty of amazing stories on this app. Don't waste your time on this one. Thanks.

        Trevor had just made it back in the house, as he was still dancing and singing.
After shutting the door back,  he did a superstar spin and popped his shirt since it didn't have a collar on it.

        "Okay, I just gotta go recollect my clothes from the dryer, and I will be gone," he said, as he was processing it all in his mind. "Hmm..what  do I do with Tina's keys, though?"

        Then, he grinned

         "What are you talking about, Trevor?" He asked himself with a shrug. "You put them back where you found them, duh. You know mom and dad taught you better than that. Come to think of it, I have a good chance of putting it back in there, too. I mean...it ain't like they're gonna know. Shit, they are probably still in there fucking. They won't hear shit. All I gotta do is just walk in there with my ears fully on zone out mode, and I'm fine."

        Then, he smiled, bit down on his bottom lip, rubbed his hands together, and began walking through the living room until he approached the staircase. The minute his right foot landed back on the 3rd stair, he started slowing down until it became a complete stop on the 7th stair. Turning and looking around, he started taking in everything one last time. He couldn't help but have that feeling...that feeling of miss.

      In other words, he was gonna miss this place. Of course he has been over here plenty of times before, but it was always just for visiting. He may have spent a couple nights here before, too, but he just never actually lived  here if that makes sense.

            To go into more depth of that, lately, he felt like this was his house, too. To be entirely honest, Jeremy has treated him as such. Not once has he called Trevor a guest. If anything he has told him...

     "Man you need to quit playing and move in here with me."
    "My castle is your castle. I don't know that Spanish shit!"

But, Trevor just always shrugged it off, and told him that he should save that extra spot for future wife.

     Now, Trevor was experiencing a change of heart, as he felt like he was leaving out of his own crib. Sighing, he felt like he was leaving out of a relationship, too. Shit, it was what it was, and distance is what they needed from each other. It's for the best. It ain't like it would kill them.

      Sighing once more, smirking, and shrugging his shoulders, Trevor continued on up the rest of the stairs. Apart of him felt kinda guilty that he was leaving like this, especially after everything that Jeremy did to set this up for them. On the other hand, he felt kinda relieved, because he felt like he would be doing Jeremy a huge favor for his disappearance. As for Dee-Dee, if she did come while he wasn't there, maybe she could join in with Tina and Jeremy to make him (Jeremy) even more happy. In Trevor's words, more pussy for Jay.

       He had just made it up the last stair and into the upper floor hallway. Looking down at the palm in which held Tina's keys, Trevor turned his attention back up to the door.  Bringing a hand up, he twisted the doorknob and carefully pushed the door open.

    Peeking his head in he could hear the shower running, as well  as Tina and Jeremy's moans.

         "Oh fuck me daddy!"  She moaned.
        "Fuck girl , this pussy feel so good!"  Jeremy shouted.