Chapter 33: Undecided

‼️I don't know if this chapter is short or what. It might be. Anyway, here you go.‼️

      After making his and Trevor's beds back up, Jeremy turned off all the lights and double checked all the rooms, making sure everything was off.

  Then, he came back downstairs after he saw that everything had been taken care of, grabbed his keys, and headed out the door.

     "Also, I'm gonna try it again, today.

🚗🛣️🤔🖼️📸🚗🛣️🤔🖼️📸🚗🛣️🤔🖼️📸🚗🛣️

      Driving in his car, he started thinking and plotting on these beach photos of Trevor.

     "Let's see, I could do like..like all solos of him on the rocks, switch it up to him looking off into the distance,  maybe get some shots of him in the water, and let him freestyle it," he said, as he played with his beard.  "Yeah, yeah, that sounds perfect. I just need something that screams summer and sexy, but a male this time, and Trevor's perfect. I can just hear his ass now, "Aye Jay, let me show you how to make love to a camera, senior citizen" with his cocky ass. I already know he gone be doing a lot of shit talking. I can't wait to hear it, either. Today is gonna be a great day, and I'm gonna make damn sure of it."

👀🍆🖤😵👀🍆🖤😵👀🍆🖤😵👀🍆🖤😵

     Pants and underwear laid scattered all over the bedroom floor, as the scene shifts to Nate's tiptoeing feet, bending knees, and further up with the work he was putting in his craft against the wall.

    Hanging down over Nate's forearms, there was Trevor's dangling legs and curling toes.

Wrapped around Nate's neck, there was Trevor's arms, as he was clinging and holding on to him like his life depended on it.

     Their lips were locked in a sloppy, passionate kiss before Trevor broke the kiss to moan loudly and hug Nate's neck while Nate turned up the heat, and carried on with his sexual elevation.

"Uhh, uhh shit, nigga!" He cried out. "Fuck me!! Ooouuu fuck me, Nate! Mmm...harder, baby!"
      "You feel good, beby shit!" Nate moaned. "Fuck, you gone mek a nigga, cum all ova these fuckin' walls, goddamn!"

       Trevor couldn't help but laugh. Nate did, also, before he continued going.

        "Uhh uhh, you strong, motherfucka!" Trevor gasped out.
         "You just alweys been lightweight!" Nate said.
         "It's like that?" Trevor asked in a huskey voice.
          "You fuckin' right!" Nate said.

🍆😵🔥🖤😩🍆😵🔥🖤😩🍆😵🔥🖤😩

       Carrying Trevor back over to the bed, Nate threw him down.

       "Ley yo ass down!" He demanded.

         ‼️Trevor's P.O.V‼️

      Sharp breaths entered throughout my body, as I gasped and bit down on my bottom lip.

     It was like everything went in slow motion, as I just laid there in the very spot that Nate had just thrown me on.

       Catching my breath, all I could...all I could do was stare up at the constantly rotating blades of Nate's ceiling fan while my thoughts was an ever rolling wheel, spinning out of control.

    For 1, Nate really did do some growing up, so it took a couple of readjusting, but he was far better than he was when we were younger. Plus, the pleasure was outrageous.