Chapter 28: Sexual Tension Part 3

"Damn, this shit really is good!" Jeremy said, as he was steadily stuffing his face.
"See, I told yo ass!" Trevor said, as he laughed. "Don't underestimate the powers of my cooking, nigga! I'm beast with the herbs and spices, ya feel me?"
"Ahh whatever!" Jeremy said, as he laughed. "But, I hear you, baby."
"Aye, I should've made a bet with yo ass!" Trevor said, as he pointed over at Jeremy.
"Mrs. Jackson, its okay if you're here, just come on out!" Jeremy said, as he was looking around.

He  made them laugh.

"I know you're here!" Jeremy said. "The jig is up! Your baby ain't foolin' nobody!"
"Whatever Jay," Trevor said, as he laughed, shook his head, and used his fork to stab his hamburger steak before bringing it up to his mouth and taking several bites from it. "You're just jealous. I look better than you do."
"You don't," Jeremy said, as he grinned.
"I cook better than you do," Trevor said, with a big, cocky smile.
"You don't," Jeremy said, as he shook his head, and drank some more of his tea.
"My dick is bigger than yours!" Trevor sang.

Jeremy damn near choked on his tea, as he spat it out on the floor from cackling. "I'm sorry about that, but nigga, I'm the one that had you screaming that night, and 2 times this morning, so what's really good?"
"Aye, why you gotta always bring up old shit?" Trevor said, as he made them laugh.
"I'm just fucking with you, T," Jeremy said, as he grinned.
"Aye, you did have a nigga trying to  climb up the walls and shit," Trevor said.
"Hell yeah!" Jeremy said, as they leaned over and dapped each other. "The part that really impressed me the most is when you picked my big ass up. Man, I'm like 225."
"Light as a feather, besides when you're pissed and turned on at the same damn time, you can pull a tree from the ground...by the roots."
"By the roots?" Trevor asked.
"By the roots," Jeremy repeated with a smirk and a nod.
"Damn, I'll have to remember that next time I watch Juice," Trevor said, as Jeremy cackled.
"Juice?" He asked with a confused smile.
"Hell yeah," Trevor said.
"Yolanda did make me have crispy socks, too," Jeremy admitted with a chuckle.
"Oh nah, man, I didn't watch it for Yolanda," Trevor said, as he shook his head with a serious facial expression. "I watched it for Raheem! Woo! I'm not a bitch or anything but when Raheem was yelling with that powerful ass, deep voice and getting Q and Bishop in line to reconcile their differences, that shit made a nigga's dick touch the moon!"

      Jeremy was like the famous Chapelle Show Charlie Murphy laughing gif just full of laughter. He had to hold his stomach with one hand while he wiped away his laughing tears with other one.

"Ahh man, I see what I gotta do for now on," Jeremy said, as he made them laugh again.

😂👨🏿‍🤝‍👨🏾😏❤🖤🖕🏾😂👨🏿‍🤝‍👨🏾😏❤🖤🖕🏾😂👨🏿‍🤝‍👨🏾😏

      "Woo!" Trevor started, as he was leaning back on his chair rubbing his stomach. "I'm full."
       "3 rounds, 2 long cups of tea, and 1 water, I know you are!" Jeremy said, as he laughed.
         "Man, you had 5 plates, what you talking 'bout?" Trevor asked, as he laughed.
          "Aye this shit too good to save, what you put in it, crack?" Jeremy asked, as Trevor cackled.
          "Fuck no, don't ever play me," Trevor said with a mean mug. "It was heroin!"

         Jeremy snorted, as Trevor cackled.

       "I'm just fucking with you," he said with a big smile spread across his handsome face.

    Laughing and shaking his head, Jeremy leaned forward, reached his free hand over and allowed it to hold onto Trevor's free hand.

Trevor smiled and returned the hold.

"I thank you for making this food...'cause a nigga was hungry!" Jeremy said, he made them laugh.
"Ahh man, my pleasure," Trevor said, as they let each other's hand go. "I mean shit, you always do all the cooking. I figured it's time I broadcast my own cooking skills."