Chapter 3: A Game of Inner Thoughts

Jeremy was back at home, now, as he was moving around in the kitchen and putting all the groceries in their rightful places.

"I can't believe me," he said, as he shook his head. "I better not ever let my fridge get this empty, again. I need to whoop my own ass."

Jeremy laughed and shook his head.

Then, his phone started ringing on FaceTime. Checking it, he saw that it was from Trevor. Answering it, Jeremy leaned it up against the dishes drainer, so Trevor could see him.

"Hey Jay, what are y- what are you doing?" Trevor asked, as he was squinting his eyes.
"I'm putting these groceries up!" Jeremy said, as he was still putting up groceries. "Aye baby, it's gonna be on and popping this week!"
"This week coming up?" Trevor asked.
"Yeah, and I forgot to tell you," Jeremy started, as he moved over closer to his phone. "Tina and Dee-Dee will be here a whole week, starting the day after tomorrow. Make sure you pack a weekly bag. Shit, you can come stay tonight if you want to."
"Oh hell yeah and okay," Trevor said. "Its fucking boring over here, anyway. Have you been outside today?"
"Uh...how else would I get groceries, sir?" Jeremy asked, as he made them laugh.
"Chill," Trevor said, as he was laughing. "Besides, you could've had them delivered to your house. I mean everybody and their mamas are delivering something these days."
"Welp, that's true," Jeremy said, as he started back putting up groceries.
"I know it is, asshole," Trevor said, as Jeremy laughed. "Anyway, it such a beautiful day. How 'bout we play a game of football when I get over there?"
"Oh most definitely," Jeremy said, as he stopped putting up groceries, once more. "I always enjoyed kicking your ass in football, basketball, PlayStation, you name it, baby."
"Yeah sure," he said. "We gone see about that when I get over there."
"Yes, we will," Jeremy said, as they both laughed.
"Alright, I'll see you in a few, Jay," Trevor said.
"Ah-ight T, drive safe!" Jeremy said, as Trevor hung up the phone. "That crazy motherfucka, man."

🚗😂🏈🚗😂🏈🚗😂🏈🚗😂🏈🚗😂

Dressed in his a gray wife beater and navy blue gym shorts and old playing shoes, Jeremy had just went over and answered the front door.

Pulling it open, there stood on the other side his best friend of countless years, Trevor Jackson, and not the other one.

Taking him in, Jeremy couldn't help, but feel a little insecure, at the same time

Taking him in, Jeremy couldn't help, but feel a little insecure, at the same time...a little aroused.

"Aye Jay!" Trevor said, as he walked up to Jeremy and they did their handshake.
"What's good, T?" Jeremy asked, as they moved over to do a bro hug.

Even though this was a 2 second long hug, it felt like it was a 2 minutes long hug. To be honest, it felt like this every time Jeremy hugged Trevor. Pulling apart, Jeremy could smell Trevor's body wash.