Chapter 26: Understanding

Still laying in his bed, Trevor was still so EXTREMELY❗excited that he couldn't even be tired properly.

He couldn't fall asleep if he wanted to fall asleep. It seems as though Jeremy had given him more energy than any kind of exhaustion, and that was something different, especially after their exceptionally thrilling intercourse.

The feeling was indestructible. The pain was unforgettable. The pleasure was unbeatable.

With the sexy, mind blowing, and momentous scenes of what just went down not too long at all ago popping up throughout his mind, it was taking Trevor all of his might to not get up from his bed and go create a part 3.

With any other guy, it was alright thanks for the dick, bro, I better get going, don't call me I will call you, or yeah it was cool. With Jeremy though, it was like what if we end up together, if I have to marry somebody I'm definitely marrying this nigga, and do you like me? Check 1 for yes or 2 for no?

Like their first time having sex together, he found himself still spiraling even more over his best friend and hypnotized by his interactions.

Jeremy struck nerves, plucked heart strings, and dug up uncontrolled emotions that Trevor has tried to bury for years, but he fails to do so when his affection for Jeremy constantly zombifes and persistently powers through the cement, gravel, and grass until it frees itself.

Sex with Jeremy, twice now, just only add more drops of fuel to the already escalated fire. The whole planet has burned.

At the same time with a piece of mind left, he hoped that Jeremy didn't think they were back on good terms just like that because of how amazing their sex was or whatnot. It just didn't work like that, and Trevor will be damned if he did let it go down like that. He needed to stand up for himself again and lay down some rules and regulations.

"Hell yeah!" Trevor said, as he quickly sat up in his bed. "I need to lay down some rules and regulations! I don't know how he did or what he did with Tina or whatever, but I'm not her. I'm that nigga! Fuck bullshit! That nigga ain't runnin' a damn thing. Motherfucker ain't gone use me! No sir!"

👨🏿‍🤝‍👨🏾❤🙌🏽😍👨🏿‍🤝‍👨🏾❤🙌🏽😍👨🏿‍🤝‍👨🏾❤🙌🏽😍👨🏿‍🤝‍👨🏾❤🙌🏽

Meanwhile with Jeremy,

He was now laying on his back still in his bed...deep in thought...deep in thought about Trevor.

From him walking into that empty bedroom to him opening up the front door and taking harsh words from Trevor...

From him not getting any sleep last night because he was angry and hurt to him being in Trevor's room and watching Trevor sleep until he woke up the next morning...

From picking at and getting into a nasty argument with his best friend