Chapter 46: Out

Dedicated to @justanotherbruh

Jeremy, Trevor pursed his lips and nodded his head.

"What, did I say anything wrong?" Jeremy asked in confusion. "What I say?"

Still nodding his head again before a smirk started to form on his face, Trevor looked away, laughed, and sighed.

Then, he turned back to face a confused Jeremy.

"No, no, you said nothing wrong," Trevor said, honestly, with a smile, which made Jeremy let out a confused chuckle. "It's just that...Nate asked me the exact same thing before we uh...we went at it."
"Oh, I see," Jeremy said, as he looked down, started thinking on it, nodded his head, and brought his fingers up to play with his bearded chin before he looked back over at the love of his life. "But hey, it's okay. You don't have to be uncomfortable. He may have gotten you first, but I have you always."

All Trevor could do was stare over at Jeremy like he did when he told him,

"I would fuck you in the water, on the sand, in a tree, on a rock, on a bed," Jeremy said, honestly. "I would fuck you in the sunset, during the midnight, in the morning and keep going until another sunset. I would fuck you in the rain. I would fuck you until you beg me to stop, but I won't stop, because there's no where I'd rather be than inside you."

He gulped and bit down on his bottom lip. He didn't know why, but it turned him on to hear Jeremy say that.

"Now, are you gonna tell me?" Jeremy asked with a smirk and a raise of his eyebrows.
"Hmm...do you really wanna know?" Trevor asked. "Huh? You think you can handle what I'm about to say?"
"It's all apart of growth, baby," Jeremy said with a smile and a shrug of confidence.

After hearing that, Trevor couldn't help but smile.

Then, he had to think on it.

'Hmm...what should I do?' he thought. 'They say the truth will set you free but uhh...I know how Jay is. If I was to tell him the truth like a good man should, he would get a big head, talk his shit, and won't stop bragging 'bout it. I would have to hear that shit every time we have sex. At the same time, I know it's bad, but I could also lie to him just to see how he would react. What would he do? If I was to lie to him, would he humble himself? Would he also attack me, dominate me, give me all his power, fuck me like he have something to prove, and show me that he really is the best? Shit, this shit hard...SIKE! I'm lying to this motherfucker, pronto! Before I do, I need to get a headstart off this floor.'

Smiling, biting down on his bottom lip, and shaking his head, Trevor turned back to face Jeremy.

"So you really wanna know?" He asked.
"Yessir!" Jeremy said, honestly, as Trevor nodded his head.
"Alright, I'll tell you," he said, honestly. "To answer your question, yeah."
"Yeah?" Jeremy asked with raised eyebrows.
"Yeah," Trevor lied.
"Yeah, he was better than me?" Jeremy asked with raised eyebrows
"Hey, hey, don't say it like that," Trevor said, as he put his hands up in a defensive manner, as he began easing up off the floor. "So what he was better than you. You were good, and he was great. No big deal. Don't beat yourself up about it, kid."

With that Trevor playfully punched Jeremy on the side of his face, as well made the punching sound with his mouth.

"Keep your head up, sport," he said, as he placed a gentle hand on Jeremy's shoulder.

Bringing his hand back down, he started easing away from Jeremy. Jeremy saw this, as he was a little confused.

"It happens to the best of us," Trevor said with a smile.