Chapter 47: Full Past

That night, both Jeremy and Trevor was up, cuddling, laughing, and kissing.

    "I love you," Jeremy said, honestly.
   "I love you, more," Trevor said, honestly.
    "I love you most," Jeremy said, as he leaned over closer in a teasing manner.
   "I love you infinity," Trevor said, honestly.
    "Well, I love you uh...uh Eternally!" Jeremy said, as Trevor laughed. "Now, beat that."

       He kissed a laughing Trevor's cheek.

   "Well, I love you eternally, too," Trevor said, as they laughed and pecked each other on the lips.

      Then, they just laid there in the joy of each other's comforts, cuddling. Trevor intertwined their fingers together, as they both smiled and looked down at it.

    It was a few seconds of silence later between them again before Jeremy broke it to say what's been on his mind since he went to sleep and woke back up.

"Trevor baby?" He called.
"Yes Jeremy?" Trevor asked, as he looked up and smiled over at his love.
"There's something I gotta tell you," he started.
"Okay, what's up, baby?" He asked him.
"I told her," Jeremy started. "I told my mom."
"About...about your sexuality?" Trevor asked, as he didn't know why, but he immediately had this source of nervousness.
"Yeah, I told her about that and about us," Jeremy admitted.
"When did this happen?" Trevor asked in confusion. "Where was I?"
"Knocked out, that's where," Jeremy said, honestly, as Trevor couldn't help but laugh.
"Aww baby, I'm sorry I missed it," Jeremy said, honestly.
"Ahh T, don't be," Jeremy started. "I'm actually happy you did. I needed to do this alone, not only to prove I could be a man for myself, but I could be one for you, as well."

All Trevor could do was stare over at Jeremy as if he had just saved his life from a giant, man-eating beast.

"Well, I'm proud of you, baby," Trevor said, honestly.
"Thank you, baby," Jeremy said, as they pecked each other on the lips and  pulled back apart.
"Now, I know you told me that she was heavy into the church," Trevor started, honestly. "Forgive me for being so....well kinda nervous, but how did she- how did she take it?"
"Honestly," Jeremy started with a sigh of relief.  "Better than I could have ever expected her to."

After hearing that, it was Trevor's turn to have a sigh of relief.

"I mean we talked about it, she apologized to me about her homophobic past, and she told me that she didn't love me any less," Jeremy admitted. "Hearing my mom tell me that, it's got me really thinking, though. I haven't been totally honest with you about my past. Now all you know from me is I was a gang banger from Compton, and my pop's left me and mom's to live in Orlando, but I haven't told you everything."
"Okay, I'm listening, Jay," Trevor said, honestly. "Wait, he's not dead is he? Your dad?"
"No, he's not," Jeremy said, honestly.
"Oh, thank God!" Trevor said, as he brought a hand up to his heart and had a sigh of relief. "For a moment, I thought you were gonna tell me he was deceased but carry on, Jay."
"Yeah, he ain't dead, baby," Jeremy said, honestly. "At least that's what mama tells me. He's still alive. However, my pop's...my pop's was/is a gay man. He always has been, even when I was younger."

After hearing that, Trevor's jaw dropped.

"So not only was he living in Orlando, but he's living there with his homosexual lover," Jeremy explained. "I know it's shocking, and I apologize for keeping it away from you all this time, but I can't even lie. I was kinda... ashamed. I mean yeah, I knew gay people existed, and I never had a problem with them. I always found them funny as fuck, but it was not so funny being the seed of one."

Jeremy sighed and shook his head.

"I got teased a lot," he stated, honestly. "I mean I can still hear the niggas from the old hood till this day, telling a younger me, "Nigga, that's why your daddy gay!", "Jeremy has a faggot for a pop!", "aye, you know your pop's is gone die from aids, right?", and the shit that always had my knuckles bruised and bloody when I returned back home to my mom's "You know that fag shit is genetics. You gone be a faggot just like your old man." I had to take all that shit growing up. I even had to take it from my own mother. Even though she never directed it at me, I always felt like it was apart of me, so I would do things not to affiliate myself with having a gay pop or being anything like him. I stole. I joined a gang. I robbed niggas. I fucked grown ass women.  I jumped niggas. I pistol whipped niggas until they bled. I even...I even beat up a...a..."