Chapter 49: Investigation/Dad

Too lazy to put back on their clothes, both men just remained in the nude on the couch. Jeremy was still processing the fact that he would call his father sooner or later.

To be honest, apart of him still wasn't so sure, but Trevor was still right. They did needed to talk, but right now just seem so soon... hella soon...too soon, awkward.

"Hey Jay?" Trevor called.
"Yeah T?" Jeremy asked.
"So, you really loved my idea with the pictures, huh?"
"Yes, yes I did," Jeremy said, honestly.
"I mean I know we got carried away afterwards," Trevor said, as he made them laugh.
"Hell yeah, we did!" Jeremy said, as they grinned.
"But, I'm intrigued to know... what did you love about it?" Trevor asked.
"What I loved about it?" Jeremy asked.
"Yeah," Trevor said.
"Oh shit, where I do I start?" Jeremy asked, as he started scratching beard.
"Well, I loved when we got carried away!"

Jeremy made them laugh.

"Of course," Trevor said, as he laughed and shook his head.
"But in all seriousness, baby," Jeremy started. "Looking at those photos of you and me, I seen so much artistry. I seen a story. I seen a message. I seen love, sex, drama, and even mystery. Yo, I seen, not only beauty and poetry, but I saw security, also. I saw it in you. I saw it in me. We looked at peace. We looked at peace with one another."

Trevor looked up at Jeremy and smiled.

"And to be honest, peace is what is desire," Jeremy said.
"And we'll get it, baby," Trevor said. "It's a process. We have to take one day at a time."
"Yes, we do," Jeremy said, as they smiled at one another before they pecked they each on the lips.

🔥🖤🙏🏽🔥🖤🙏🏽🔥🖤🙏🏽🔥🖤🙏🏽🔥🖤🙏🏽🔥🖤🙏🏽🔥🖤🙏🏽🔥🖤

"So you said, your father's social media name was Jerry K. Wright?" Trevor asked out of curiosity.
"Yep," Jeremy said, honestly, as he was staring up at the ceiling. "Jerry K. Wright."

Then, it was like an idea bulb had popped up in Trevor's head and lit it's brightest light, as he quickly hopped up, turned back around, climbed up, and straddled Jeremy's lap.

"Baby, baby, baby!" He said, excitedly, like a barking puppy trying to wake up it's owner, which caught Jeremy off guard and made him laugh.
"Yeah T?" He asked with wrinkled eyebrows and a grin.
"We should...we should like look him up," Trevor said with a shrugged of his shoulders and a nod of his head.
"Who?" Jeremy asked. "My old man?"
"Yeah, I mean...like you said," Trevor started. "It had been ages since you last seen him, right? Aren't you the least bit of curious, as to the old man he have become? Don't you wanna know what he looks like these days?"
"Yeah kinda but damn you seem more curious than me," Jeremy said, as he laughed up at Trevor.

Trevor couldn't help but laugh back down at Jeremy.

"Yeah, I am, as a matter of fact," Trevor admitted. "I mean I seen what your mom looks like, and you don't look anything like her. She's gorgeous, and you're fugly."

They laughed.

"Supposed to be my baby, and you're dissin' me, yo?" Jeremy asked, as he made them laugh, again.
"I'm kidding, baby," Trevor said with a smile. "But you, really don't look like your mom to me. I know you believe you do, but you don't, so I'm just hella curious. What does ole Jeremy Gerald Wright's father looks like? Who was the man that skeeted that little life into Ms. Rochelle?"
"Wow, skeeted?" Jeremy asked with a smirk. "Is that what we're calling it?"

Trevor smiled and nodded his head.

"Yessir, 🎶'Til all skeet-skeet, motherfucker, 'Til all skeet-skeet, goddamn🎶" Trevor sang, as he snapped his fingers.