Chilling On Break

Welp...if you made it here, you are all caught up.

     Chapter 37 is in the making and probably will be published sometimes this Saturday or even tomorrow, depending on my motivation.

      Before I get to my questions, let me refresh your memory of the latest chapter, "Last Call".

Using his index finger, Nate slid the green phone over to the right, as the screen started to clear up.

"Ahh T, about time you answered yo phone, I was gettin-" Jeremy immediately cut himself off, as he squinted his eyes to make sure he wasn't staring at a strange, assumpted illusion through his phone screen.

He even blinked a couple of times and rubbed his eyes, making sure he wasn't dreamng, yet he always came up with the same visual, the face of a shirtless, dark skinned, and surprisingly charming man answering Trevor's phone.

"Wait, who the hell are you?" He finally.

"Mah fault, the name's Nathaniel, but I go by Nate fo shawt, and you dat famous Jey dude, Trev was tellin' me about," waste said, honestly

"Where is Trev?" Jeremy asked

"Where is Trev?" Jeremy asked. "Why do you have his phone?"
"He's asleep in the bed ret now, but I can wek him if ya want me too?"

He's asleep in the bed ret now...

In the bed ret now
In the bed ret now
In the bed ret now

In the bed.

That played on repeat in Jeremy's head like a never ending windmill.

It didn't help that this Nate dude was shirtless. Judging from his traps and shoulder, it was obvious the guy worked out, and Trevor clearly had a type in men.

This angered Jeremy.
This hit a nerve.
This activated a twitch.

All he could do was frown and stare down at that phone screen with 14 seconds of silence before he finally shook his head and licked his lips for moisture.

"Nah, don't wake that man up let him stay sleep," Jeremy said. "You take care, and I'll see him, later."

With that, Jeremy hung up his phone.

Now,

It's obvious who's side everyone is on or could I be wrong?

#TeamJ

#TeamT

#Both  (negative or positive reasonings)

Also,

Y'all already know what I need...

PREDICTIONS ‼️😔💭🖤

      What do you think will happen in the next chapter ⁉️🤔😉😏

      And should Jeremy and Trevor be together? 👀