Chapter 1: FaceTime

"Girl, you better quit playin'," Jeremy said, as he was laughing while talking to his phone, as he was on facetime, and laying in his bed. "I done already had them legs shaking like jello before, and I had you singin' them whistle register notes so keep playing. I'ma put your ass in a wheelchair."

         Jeremy licked his lips and laughed again.

           "Mm...is that so?" His lady friend, Katina, asked on the other end of the phone.
            "Hell yeah," he responded, seductively.
          "I'm thinkin' 'bout coming over there," she said, as she bit down on her bottom lip.
          "Yeah, you should," Jeremy said, as he nodded his head. "I go over there to see you all the time. You need to come see me, sometimes. It works both ways, beautiful."
        "I suppose you're right," she said.
       "I know it," he said, as he laughed.
       "Okay, one thing though?" She asked.
          "What's up?" Jeremy asked.
          "Is your friend gonna be there?"
           "Who Trevor?" Jeremy asked.
           "Yes, because I'm bringing my homegirl, Dee-Dee, and he is all she talks about," Katina said. "(Dee-Dee in the background: "Girl, why is you lyin'?" ) She's tryna play hard now, but good. How does 2 days sound?"
            "2 days?" Jeremy asked, as he looked down at his phone with furrowed eyebrows before he spoke up.
            "Is 2 days a problem?" She asked with raised eyebrows.
           "Yes," he said, honestly. "I'm tryna see you a whole week. I mean I know we agreed on no strings being attached, but that doesn't mean I can't miss you, and I have. It's been 3 weeks since I last saw you." 
             "Aww Jay," (Dee-Dee in the background: Y'all make me sick.)"  Katina laughed.

       Jeremy did, also

           "Anyway, okay Jay," she started. "A week it is! Starting when, though?"
         "The day after tomorrow," Jeremy said.
     "You got it!" She said.
       "Okay cool, beautiful!" He said in happiness as he made a fist in a celebratory fashion. "I'ma hit up my man for your girl, alright?"
           "Okay handsome," she said.
           "Later beautiful," he said.
           "Later," she said.

      With that, he hung up the phone and began face timing his best friend,  Trevor. After the 3rd ring, Trevor finally picked up.

       "Yo!!!" He said, as he was rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Good morning, sexy," Jeremy said, as he laughed

  "Ahh, here you go with the shenanigans, today," Trevor said, as he smiled and shook his head before he looked back up at his phone. "What the hell your chocolate ass doing up this early, Jay?"
        "Now Trev, how long have you known me, homie?" Jeremy asked. "You know out of the both of us, I'm the early bird."
        "How could I forget?" Trevor asked with an eye roll.
     "Anyway Trev, what you got planned for the rest of the week, Brodie?" Jeremy asked.
       "Well...not shit," Trevor said honestly, as he yawned. "My schedule is empty as fuck. Michelle cancelled on me, because I told her that I wasn't looking for a relationship, Patrice is a lesbian, so I can't even look her way, and Kimberly's husband back at home so yeah."
        "Goddamn, homeboy," Jeremy said with furrowed eyebrows.
         "Aye baby, you asked," Trevor said with a shrug.
         "Yeah, but I thought that I was the mack daddy out here," Jeremy said, as he was smiling.
           "Man, hell nah, I've been in the game every since '92" Trevor bragged. "You're just a beginner."
            "I'm a beginner?" Jeremy asked.
            "Yup!" Trevor said, as he was laughing. 
            "Me?" Jeremy asked.
             "You are definitely a beginner,"  Trevor said with a confident nod and smile.
            "Anyway Pimp Daddy T, guess who I got coming by the crib?" Jeremy asked, as he licked his lips.
          "Is it someone for me?" Jeremy asked.
         "Yessir!" Jeremy said, as he nodded his head.
          "Oooh Ashanti!?!" Trevor said in excitement.
            "Ashanti?" Jeremy asked. "Man, hell nah! You way off. You cold dude."
            "Oh, well excuse me then," Jeremy started. "I thought since you worked with high profile people with that high profile photography you do that we could get some high profile pussy. You feel me?"
           "Shit, I wish," Jeremy said. "Even if it was Ashanti, she wouldn't be for you. I'm keeping her for myself."
           "Man, hell nah!" Trevor said. "That's my ole lady. I loved Ashanti every since her "Foolish" days."
           "Well, you must be going through your "foolish" days if you think that she will choose your peanut butter ass over all this chocolate madness, right here," Jeremy said, as he started licking his lips and biting down on his bottom lip while stroking his beard."
        "Ahh here you go with even more morning shenanigans," Trevor said with an eye roll. "You're not even light skin, yet you're doing a light skin poses."
        "I look damn good doing it, too baby," Jeremy said, as he grinned.
          "You need to stop it," Trevor said, as he had his nose turned up.
        "Why when I look good?" Jeremy teased.
           "Because you're turnin' me on," Trevor said, as he laughed and made Jeremy cackle. "I bet your ass cut it out, then."
          "Aye!!" He yelled out. "Pause!"
          "I was about to fuck my phone just now!" Trevor said, as he made Jeremy cackle again.
           "I'm not fuckin' with you, dawg!" He said in a jokingly tone.

         Trevor laughed.

           "You know you want me, Jay-Jay,"  Trevor said in a flamboyant, high voice.
             "Nigga, I'm about to hang up on your ass!" Jeremy said, as he laughed.
              "Alright, alright, alright," Trevor started, as he grinned. "All bullshit to the side, who you got coming over to see me?"
          "Dasia," Jeremy replied.
         "Dee-Dee?!?" He asked. "Big, tall, thick Dee-Dee? Oh hell yeah, that girl is fuckin' freak! Man, she made my dick disappear with all that ass and don't even get me started with her blow jobs."
      "What?" Jeremy said, as he laughed at his best friend.
"Man, she's like a human vacuum cleaner, just sucking up everything, balls and all!" Trevor said. "She didn't only snatch my soul. She killed my ass."

         Jeremy was laughing his ass off.

         "Aye TMI, bruh!" Jeremy said, as he laughed.
          "Ahh man, I don't even know why you're being like that, like you don't be telling me about what you and your dick be doing, all the time," Trevor said.
          "I do, but damn, at least I keep mines rated M for mature," Jeremy said. "Your shit is rated xxx, goddamn it!"

       Jeremy laughed again.

        "Yeah, I'm gonna rate xxx and come snatch your fucking soul in a minute," Trevor teased.
         "That's it," Jeremy started. "I'm hanging up!"
           "Don't you hang up!" Trevor said, as he was laughing.
            "I'm hanging up!" Jeremy said, as he laughed.
            "No, no, no, n-"

       With that, Jeremy hung up. Then, he laughed, shook his head, and tossed his phone aside.

       "That crazy motherfucka, right there," he said to himself. "I can't even imagine life without him."