Chapter 52

Two weeks later

Tomorrow is Ross' birthday. His parents are having a surprise party for him tonight. We ended up going to New York City for a week. Anyways, we just finished getting ready and are leaving. I'm so excited!

Riker's P.O.V

After we ate pizza and cake, I couldn't find Rocky. I actually haven't seen him all night. I pull Ross out of his and Lynn's make out session. "Guys, I haven't seen Rocky in three hours," I panic.

"Relax, he's probably just in his room," Ross says as he turns back to Lynn.

Damn, her dress is so tight! Wait, what am I thinking!? Rocky's missing!

"Ross, babe we need to make sure Rocky's okay." She whispers as she traces his jaw. "Play nice."

He nods and whispers something in her ear. She nods and we walk upstairs. "Rocky?!" We all call as we search the rooms.

"Found him!" Ross yells.

I follow his voice to find my brother ready to jump out the window. "Rocky?" I whisper.

He looks over his shoulder at me. "Alexa isn't here like you promised."

"Rocky, I'm right here!" Alexa yells from the doorway. She pulls him into a tight hug.

Ross, Lynn, and I all walk out to give them privacy. We walk back downstairs to the party and they disappear.

Ross' P.O.V

"So, where were we?" I whisper as I pull Lynn into the corner with me.

She smiles and leans closer. "I think I know," she whispers before our lips connect.

Again, someone interrupts our heated make out session. "If one more person interrupts us, I swear to god..." I trail off as I glare at my sister.

"Sorry," she giggles. "You didn't open any of your presents yet," she states.

I sigh and look at my girlfriend. "You'll get more of that at home," Lynn winks before walking off.

I can't help but stare at her ass. "Let's go," I mumble as I peal my eyes away from her. We walk to the kitchen. I open my presents and thank everyone. Lynn and I sit on the couch, her on my lap. "Babe?" I whisper in her ear. She looks at me with a smile. "I wanna make out again," I bite her ear softly.

After a few minutes, our kiss got intimate again. I made sure that it didn't turn into anything else. I slide my hand onto her thigh and up her dress. She pulls back and looks down at my hand. "It isn't birthday sex if it isn't your birthday," she giggles.

I shrug and remove my hand. "Maybe I want early birthday sex," I smirk.

She shakes her head, smiling. "You aren't gonna get it then."

"Well, shit," I pout. "Then we'll go home, cuddle and make out, sleep, and then birthday sex in the morning!" I exclaim quietly.

Lynn slides off my lap, shaking her head. "You're too horny," she giggles.

I shrug. "I'm a guy! It's what I do," I laugh.

We end up staying for about another two hours. And may I say.. We had the hottest make out session when we got home. It was seriously the best thing ever.

The night was ended with me holding the most beautiful girl in my arms all night long.